Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University is a State technical university located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. The University was established in 2015 by the Government of Punjab and has jurisdiction over 11 districts of Punjab. It is recognized by the UGC under section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956 and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University is the second technical University established by the Govt. of Punjab. MRSPTU offers various UG, PG, and Research level courses in various disciplines of Engineering and Technology, Sciences and Pharmacy along with the Lateral Entry programs.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Dabwali Rd, Lal Singh Nagar, Bathinda, Punjab 151001
- Phone Number:- 8725072466
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.mrsptu.ac.in
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University - MRSPTU offers Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in 11 disciplines under faculties of Engineering and Technology, Sciences, and Pharmacy. The Application forms can be filled through online mode on the university official website.
MRSPTU Offers Ph.D. Programme in the following specializations:-
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Computer Applications
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates should have passed the Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or college.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of SC/ST categories.
MRSPTU Ph.D. Application process 2018
For admissions to the Ph.D. Programme, the candidates need to register themselves online. Following are the steps to apply online:
- Go to the official website of University.
- Click on the Ph.D. Course.
- Fill all the personal details such as Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email-ID, Password, Mobile number, State, City and Roll Number in the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents with the application form
- Submit the application form
- Pay the application form fee through online or offline modes.
- After successful submission, the candidate will receive a confirmation e-mail regarding registration.
List of the documents required to be submitted at the time of admission:-
- IKGPTU, MRSPTU or PTU allotment letter
- Entrance Admit card and scorecard
- Counseling fee deposit Slip
- Income, Category and Residence Certificate (if Applicable)
- HSC and SSC Mark sheet and other qualifying exam mark sheets (whichever applicable).
- Migration Certificate.
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (with photo).
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University Ph.D. Application Fee:-
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University Ph.D. Selection Process:-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the PET entrance test and interview conducted by the University.
For More Details About Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University Ph.D. Admissions 2018 Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here