Madhav University was established under the aegis of Manav Bharti Charitable Trust in 2014. The campus of the Madhav University is located in Pindwara, Distt-Sirohi, Rajasthan, India. The campus of the University is spread over 100 acres of lush green sprawling campus on NH-27 Highway. The main mission of the university is to promote the value of learning, self-growth among students and staff, quality performance among students and staff, and transition for students to productive and responsible participation in society. The University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate programs in different fields of Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, ITI, Life Science, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Commerce, Arts, Social Works, Management, Paramedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Fire & Safety Management.
Madhav University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council For Technical Education
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- NCTE- National Council For Teacher Education
- BCI- Bar Council of India
- AIU- Association of Indian Universities
- Government of Rajasthan
Madhav University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- N.H.-27, P.O. - Bharja, Abu Road, Tehsil - Pindwara, Distt. Sirohi, Rajasthan (India) - 307 026
- Phone Number:- +91-88750 28992
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.madhavuniversity.edu.in
Madhav University D.Pharm. Admission 2018-19
Madhav University invites applications for admission to the PCI approved D.Pharmacy (Diploma In Pharmacy) for the educational session 2018-19. Eligible or Interested candidates can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with required processing fees and all necessary enclosures in university admission office on or before the last date.
Madhav University D.Pharm. Seats (Intake):- 60
Madhav University D.Pharm. Course Duration:- 2 Years
Madhav University D.Pharm. Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed the 12th examination in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English as compulsory subject with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized board.
How to Apply for D.Pharm. Admission In Madhav University?
The application form can be downloaded from the university website. In order to complete the application form, candidates have to submit the duly filled in application form along with all attested photocopies of all the required documents and registration fees before the last specified date.
Madhav University D.Pharm. Fee Structure 2018
- Madhav University D.Pharm. Registration Fee:- Rs. 2500/-
- Madhav University D.Pharm. Exam Fees:- Rs. 1500/-
- Madhav University D.Pharm. Caution Money:- Rs. 5000/-
- Madhav University D.Pharm. Fee:- Rs. 1,25,000/Year
Documents Required for D.Pharm. Admission In Madhav University
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates and Mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 6 colored passport size photographs
Madhav University D.Pharm. Admission Procedure
Admission to the Diploma In Pharmacy course is done through entrance test conducted by the Madhav University and followed by the document verification process.