Madhav University was established in 2014 by the Manav Bharti Charitable Trust. The University is located in Sirohi Distt of Rajasthan, India. Its campus is spread over 100 acres of lush green sprawling campus on NH-27 Highway. The main motto of the university is to promote the value of learning, self-growth among students and staff, quality performance among students and staff, and transition for students to productive and responsible participation in society. Madhav University offers a wide variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate programs in various fields of Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Life Science, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Commerce, Arts, Social Works, Management, Paramedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Fire & Safety Management. In addition to the UG and PG courses, the university also offers Skill Development courses.
Madhav University Approval & Affiliation
UGC- AICTE- PCI- NCTE- BCI- AIU- Government of Rajasthan
Madhav University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- N.H.-27, P.O. - Bharja, Abu Road, Tehsil - Pindwara, Distt. Sirohi, Rajasthan (India) - 307 026
- Phone Number:- +91-88750 28992
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.madhavuniversity.edu.in
Madhav University BPT Admission 2018-19
Madhav University has released official notification for admission to the BPT and MPT courses for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in BPT and MPT course can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with required processing fees and all required documents in university admission office before the last specified date.
Madhav University Seats (Intake):- 60
Madhav University BPT Course Duration:- 4.5 Yrs.
Madhav University BPT Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have passed the qualifying XII STD/HSC examination (or equivalent) having English as a subject and a minimum of 45% marks, in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as mandatory Subjects.
Madhav University MPT Course Duration:- 2 Yrs.
Madhav University MPT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can download the application form from the university website. In order to complete the application process, candidates have to submit the duly filled as well as signed in application form along with all attested photocopies of all the necessary documents and application fees before the last specified date.
Madhav University BPT Fee Structure 2018
- Madhav University BPT Registration Fee:- Rs. 2500/-
- Madhav University BPT Exam Fees:- Rs. 1500/-
- Madhav University BPT Caution Money:- Rs. 5000/-
- Madhav University BPT Fee:- Rs. 60,000/Year
Madhav University MPT Fee Structure 2018
- Madhav University MPT Registration Fee:- Rs. 2500/-
- Madhav University MPT Exam Fees:- Rs. 1500/-
- Madhav University MPT Caution Money:- Rs. 5000/-
- Madhav University MPT Fee:- Rs. 70,000/Year
Documents Required for BPT / MPT Admission In Madhav University
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates and Mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Graduation Degree Mark Sheet (For MPT Admission)
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 6 colored passport size photographs
Madhav University BPT / MPT Admission Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the Madhav University and followed by the counseling process.