was established under the act 16 of 2014.
The overall environment of the university is conducive and constructive to education as it is far away from the humdrum, and the fret and fever of the modern life. It is one of the best Universities in Rajasthan.
As we can see that Madhav University offers a variety of courses to its students from the different field; the courses have been approved by the Government of Rajasthan Act.
As per law, Universities do not require AICTE approval. Only institutions which are affiliated to Universities require approval. As the Madhav University is a self-financed Private University, established by the State Act; thus it does not require any AICTE approval. Various courses have been approved by relevant and respective heads of department in the state.For instance, the Law courses have been approved by the Bar Council of India and Pharmacy courses approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Madhav University is recognized & approved by followings:
- Government of Rajasthan
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Bar Council of India (BCI)
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- National Council For Vocational Training (NCVT)
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)