Kurukshetra University is one of the named and famed universities in the region.It was established in 1956.The Kurukshetra University its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India.The University located in Kurukshetra.The historical battle of Mahabharata and the great message of Bhagwad Gita.The KUK university campus is situated on the bank of Brahm Sarover and over an area of over 400 acres.The University has 445 teaching faculty members. The University also has 457 affiliated colleges and institutes in the Districts of Ambala, Panipat, Kaithal, Yamuna Nagar, Hisar, Fatehabad, Jind, Karnal, Sirsa, Kurukshetra, and Panchkula.Kurukshetra University offers a number of undergraduates, postgraduates and M.Phil in a number of different specializations. The application procedure for all these courses starts in the month of June except for M.Phil. courses, application procedure for which starts in the month of August.It is recognized by the UGC and approved by the NCTE, BCI, NAAC, NCHMCT, and, AICTE.
Kurukshetra University Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Thanesar, Kurukshetra, Haryana 136119, India
- Phone Number:- 01744-238169,
- For Distance Education Enquiry (01744-238518)
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.kuk.ac.in
Kurukshetra University B.Ed Admissions 2018
Kurukshetra University offers admissions to the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) approved B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates can register themselves by filling in the online application form and submitting the required processing fee, on or before the last date.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate must be pass in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(with any two pedagogical subjects at school level as per the requirements of the course) with minimum 50% marks.
- For SC/ST candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% of marks.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Admission Procedure:
- Go to the University Official Website.
- Click on the "Apply Online" link and further click on the "Apply Now" Button.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload all Required documents.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
- Take a printout of Fully filled in application form and fee slip For Future use.
Documents Required for Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Admission:-
- Attested Photocopy Mark sheet of 10th class
- Attested Photocopy Mark sheet of 12th class
- Graduation Mark Sheet (for PG Admission)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- 3Passport size Photograph
- One Valid ID Proof
- Valid Address Proof
Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exams and followed by the counseling process.
For More Details Kurukshetra University B.Ed. Admissions Kindly Visit the Official Website of University or Click Here.