Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is a popular medical science institute. It was established in the year 2005. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956, and Malaysian Medical Council and Medical Council of Sri Lanka. The institute is accredited with ‘A’ Grade (CGPA: 3.20 on 4 Point Scale) by National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC). It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified University. Recently, It also has been accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH), National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), and National Neonatal forum of India. Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) offers UG and PG courses in Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing, and Biotechnology. The University also offers Ph.D. programs in Anatomy, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Nursing.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Official Contact Details:
- Address:- Malkapur, Karad (Dist.Satara), 415539 Maharashtra, India
- Phone Number:- 02164-241555/6/7/8
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- WebSite:- www.kimskarad.in
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications for admissions to the Ph.D. Programme in multiple disciplines of medical science for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates can register themselves by filling in the online/Offline application form and submitting the required processing fee, on or before the last specified date.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Offers Ph.D. Admissions in the following disciplines:
- Community Medicine
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should have passed Master's Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks / an equivalent grade from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have passed 2 years Diploma in the subject of Human Health Sciences are also eligible for Ph.D. Admission.
How to Apply for Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ph.D. Admission?
The application form can be filled either through online mode or offline mode. Here are the steps to apply online/offline-
- Go to the Institutes Official Website.
- In the “Admissions” section, click on “Online Application” Link
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill the online application form.
- Download the duly filled in application form.
- Take a printout of the downloaded application form.
- Submit or send the application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- favor of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad before the last date to ‘The Competent Authority, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, Near Dhebewadi Road, Tal: Karad – 415110, Dist. ; Satara Maharashtra state’.
Candidates can obtain the application form from the university office. Fill the application form. After filling the application form completely, Submit it to the university office along with the application fee before the last date.
Documents Required Along With the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ph.D. Application Form:
- Qualifying degree certificate/other equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate (For OC candidates community certificate not required)
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Nativity Certificate
- Work experience certificate (if required)
Note:- Application fee is non-refundable
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ph.D. Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the Entrance examination/an Interview process administered by the University. Candidates who have passed the NET/SET/GATE/JRF/M.Phil. Or UGC/CSIR/NBHM fellows are not required to appear the entrance test.
For More Details About Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Ph.D. Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here.