Karnavati University was established in 2008 but it was granted Private University status in March 2017 by the state of Gujarat through the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2017. KU is a State Private University, Located in Uvarsad near Gandhinagar. There are five colleges in this university. Karnavati University (KU) offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate level courses in different fields of Design, Business, Law, Liberal Arts, Mass Communications and Dentistry.
Karnavati University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- COA - Council of Architecture
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- DCI - Dental Council of India
- Government of Gujarat
Karnavati University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- 907/A, Uvarsad Ghandhi Nagar, Gujrat, Gujarat - 382422
- Phone Number:- 90330 01283
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.karnavatiuniversity.com
Karnavati University BDS Admission 2018
Karnavati University invites applications for admission to the DCI Approved BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) for the academic session 2018-19. Eligible or Interested candidates can apply directly through online mode on university official website on or before the last date.
Karnavati University BDS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed the 10+2 or an equivalent examination and scored a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from a country other than India are required to get their high school diplomas evaluated by and obtain an “Equivalence Certificate” from the said association.
Karnavati University BDS Course Duration:- 4 Years
Karnavati University BDS Seats:- 100
How to Apply for BDS Admission In Karnavati University?
The registration process for all the courses offered by the Karnavati University is done through online mode on its official website. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the university official website.
- Click on the "Apply Online" Button.
- Read all the instructions and fill the online application form.
- Upload scanned copy of all the required documents and pay the application fee online through credit card/debit card or net-banking.
- After successful payment, take a printout of the duly filled in application form and fee receipt for future references.
Karnavati University BDS Course Fee Structure
Currently (2018-19) the Tuition Fees for B.D.S. is
- Open Category – Rs. 3,60,000/- per annum
- Management Category – Rs. 7,35,000/- per annum
- NRI Category – Rs. 10,00,000/- per annum
Karnavati University BDS Admission Process
Admission to the BDS program is done through entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the counseling process. For the admissions in the Open Category, the aspiring candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form of Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses, Ahmedabad whose details would be published in leading newspapers of Gujarat. For admission in NRI quota advertisement will appear in leading newspapers of Gujarat sometime in April-May 2018. The details regarding admission in Management Quota shall be available from the office of Consortium of Self Financed Dental College, Gujarat.