Jaypee University of Information Technology (additionally J. P. College of Information Technology and JUIT) is a state (Government Aided) college in Waknaghat, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India.
B.Tech Admission 2020
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2020 - Jaypee University of information Waknaghat, H.P. invites application from eligible candidates Admission to B.Tech. Program for the academic year 2020.
- Opening date for application process = 6th March 2020
- Last date for applying (online/offline) (JEE 2020 Based) = 20th June 2020
- Counseling intimation on the website (JEE 2020 based) = 25th June 2020
- Common Counselling For seat allotment = 2nd & 3rd July (Thursday & Friday) 2020 at JIIT, Noida 5th July (Sunday) 2020 at JUIIT, Waknaghat 8th July (Wednesday) 2020 JUET Guna
- Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2 marks merit-based) = JUET 30th May 2020, JUIT 30th June 2020
- Counseling (10+2 marks merit-based) for JUIT Waknaghat
- First Round = 1st June 2020 for applications received upto May 25, 2020
- Second Round = 20th June 2020, (Vacant seats under 10+2 marks merit-based category for applications received upto June 15, 2020)
- Third Round = 9th July 2020, Vacant seats under 10+2 marks merit-based or JEE (Mains) category for applications received upto June 30, 2020)
- Last date for applying (NRI category, Biobased UG admissions, BBA and MSc Program) = 30th June 2020
- Registration at respective Universities = 17th July 2020
- Induction Program = 18th July 2020
- Last date of admission = 14th August 2020
B.Tech. in Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, and Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Candidate must go in 10+2 assessment from perceived load up with least 60% checks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science or Informatics Practices or Multimedia or Web innovation or Engineering Drawing or Engineering Graphics or English.
- The legitimacy will be drawn on the level of signs of Physics and Mathematics as obligatory subject and other one subject having a higher score out of Chemistry or Computer Science Informatics Practices, Multimedia and Web innovation, Engineering Drawing, Engineering Graphics, and English.
- Admission on the Merit-Based On 10+2 Result. If there should arise an occurrence of BT/BI courses, half of the dispensed seats will be filled by merit premise of 10+2 outcome.
- These Admissions will happen free of JEE based counseling/admission.
- Application for confirmation can be made ONLINE just as OFFLINE.
- For Online Application utilizing Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Sign on to www.jiit.ac.in or www.juit.ac.in or www.juet.ac.in and click on – JEE Based Admissions 2020 or legitimately sign on to www.getadmissions.com/jaypee (approved organization for online application).
- From that point, follow the on-screen prompts to top off the application and make the installment through Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- When the installment has been effectively made, the up-and-comer will be dispensed an Application ID number, which must be safeguarded for future reference. The applicant will likewise get an email of affirmation.
- There is an alternative of appending/transferring the photo, mark of up-and-comer and guardians on the online application itself, as needs be transfer marks and ongoing visa size photo.
- Try not to send the Application without Application ID number which would have been created naturally on freezing of the structure while filling on the web Application Form
Fee = Rs. 1200
The Jaypee University of Information Technology.
- Add: Waknaghat, P.O. Waknaghat, Teh Kandaghat, Distt. Solan
- PIN-173 234 (H.P.), India
- Ph: +91 -1792-257999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.juit.ac.in