ITM Vocational University is a part of ITM - Group of Institutions from Mumbai established in 1991. The campus of the university is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. In addition to its Gujarat campus, the university also has more campuses in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Warangal, Nagpur & upcoming at Noida. It has been approved in March 2014 as a Private University by the Govt. of Gujarat. It is India’s first truly Vocational University. ITM Vocational University offers various UG, PG, and Integrated in various streams of Engineering, Science, Business Administration, Law, Commerce, Management, and Design etc.
ITM Vocational University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- PCI - Pharmacy Council of India
- Government of Gujarat
ITM Vocational University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Ajwa Nimeta Road, Ravaal, Taluka Waghodia, Vadodara, Gujarat 391760, India
- Phone Number:- 7043-34-1951
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.itm.ac.in
ITM Vocational University D.Pharm. Admission 2018
ITM Vocational University invites applications for admission to the PCI Approved D.Pharm. (Diploma In Pharmacy) course for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates can apply directly through online mode on university official website before the stipulated time.
ITM Vocational University D.Pharm. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination in Science stream with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized board.
ITM Vocational University D.Pharm. Course Duration:- 2 Years
ITM Vocational University D.Pharm. Application Process 2018
The application process for ITM Vocational University (ITMVU), Vadodara is online. The complete online applications process for admission in ITMVU, Vadodara is as follows:
To take admission in ITM Vocational University (ITMVU), Vadodara, candidates have to visit the university official website and create a user id and password by entering the required details. Upon logging in, fill-up the application form and upload self-attested copy of the required documents. After uploading the required documents, make payment of the requisite fees online and download the payment receipt with the filled-up form. Once the application form is submitted, the students are will be intimated to The candidate must appear for the Entrance Exam/ Personal Interview (if any) organized by the university for the final selection procedure.
Documents Required for D.Pharm. Admission in ITM Vocational University
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- Passport Sized Photograph.
- Scanned Signature of Applicant.
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Income Certificate (if applicable).
- Sports Certificates (if applicable).
- Extra Curricular Activities Certificate (if applicable).
ITM Vocational University D.Pharm. Admission Process 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the documents verification process. Candidate should carry the print out of admission form and required documents for verification and calculation of cut-off percentage. Upon verification of documents, the candidate will be required to log-on to the admission portal and make the online payment Admission Fee. Admission will be confirmed once the admission fee is received by the University.