International Institute of Information Technology is a government-funded technical institution. It was founded by the Government of Odisha in 2006. IIIT, Bhubaneswar is converted to a University by the Government of Odisha in January 2014. It is fully funded by the Government of Odisha. The Institute is recognized by the University Grants Commission and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. It is also accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. International Institute of Information Technology offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in the field of Engineering and Technology. It also offers Ph.D. in humanities and management.
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar Official Contact Details:
- Address:- Gothapatna, Malipada, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751003, India
- Phone Number:- +91-674-3060500
- Fax Number:- +91-674-3060509
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.iiit-bh.ac.in
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
IIIT Bhubaneswar offers Admissions to the Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in different disciplines of Engineering, Humanities, and Management. Candidates can register themselves by submitting an online application form on the university website. In order to complete the registration process, candidates have to send the printout of the application form along with needed enclosures and fee receipt to the institution within the given time.
IIIT Bhubaneswar Offers Ph.D. Admissions in the following Specialization:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Telecomm. Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Design & Dynamics
- Quantum Computation
- Quantum Information
- Computational Biophysics
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Non-equilibrium Statistical Physics
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Numerical Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- English Literature
- American Literature
- Communicative English
- Professional Writing, Translation
- Information Systems
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in the relevant field or its equivalent degree from a recognized university or institution.
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Application Process:
The candidates can apply online through institute official website. The following steps can help candidates to apply for the courses:
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ link.
- Select the course and click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill in the application form and submit.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Send the printout of duly filled in application form and fee receipt along with all the required documents to the IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission office within the given time.
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test conducted by the university and followed by an Interview. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the candidates’ score gained by taking together all the three selection criteria.
For More Details About IIIT Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of Institute or Click Here.