Institute of Chemical Technology was established as the Department of Chemical Technology on 1st October 1933 by the University of Mumbai. It is most popularly known as UDCT, Mumbai. Due to the recommendations of the Government of Maharashtra and the University of Mumbai, the institute was granted Deemed University Status by the MHRD on 12th September 2008. The institute campus is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Institute of Chemical Technology Approval & Affiliation
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
- MHRD - Ministry of Human Resource Development
- NAAC - National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- NBA - National Board of Accreditation
- DAE - Diploma of Associate Engineer
- DBT - Direct Benefit Transfer
- DST - Department of Science & Technology
- Government of Maharashtra
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga, Mumbai - 400019, India
- Phone Number:- +91-22-33611111/2222
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.ictmumbai.edu.in
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) B.Pharm. Admission 2018
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) invites applications for admission to the PCI approved B.Pharm. course for the academic session 2018-19. Eligible candidates can register themselves through online mode on the university website.
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) B.Pharm. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry /Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects with minimum 50% (45% in case of Backward categories and Persons with Disability candidates of Maharashtra State only) marks from a recognized school.
How To Apply for B.Pharm. Admission in Institute of Chemical Technology?
Candidates have to apply online by navigating to the official website of ICT Mumbai by paying Rs. 1000 as the application fees. The candidates desire to take admission in ICT Mumbai in the B.Pharm. course need to fill in the application for CAP (Centralized Admission Process).
Institute of Chemical Technology B.Pharm. Admission Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks in the entrance test (MH-CET) conducted by the institute and who passed the entrance test will be called for a Common Counseling.