Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university. The University founded in New Delhi. It was established in 1985. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi. The university has its presence in the whole country with over 4 million students and growing. IGNOU is the largest university in the world. The university currently offers 227 academic programmes through 67 Regional Centres spread across the country. IGNOU began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with a strength of 4,528 students. Indira Gandhi National Open University approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Bar Council of India (BCI), Indian Nursing Council ( INC), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), and University Grants Commission (UGC).
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Official Contact Details:-
- Address: Maidan Garhi, Saket, 110068 New Delhi India
- Mobile No: 29571000
- Fax No: 01129-532686
- E-mail : email@example.com
- www. http://www.ignou.ac.in/
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) B.Ed. Admission Open 2018
In addition to various UG courses, IGNOU also offers Bachelor’s degree in Education, each of two years duration to the students. Admission to the B.Ed. the programme is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test, conducted by IGNOU at all India level. Hall tickets for the entrance tests can be downloaded by the participating students from the official IGNOU website.
Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:-
- Minimum 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity and 45 % for reserved category.
Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed. Application Process:-
- Go to the University Official Website.
- Click on the "Apply Online" link and further click on the "Apply Now" Button.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload all Required documents.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
- Take a printout of Fully filled in application form and fee slip For Future use.
Documents Required for Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed. Admission:-
- 10th mark-sheet
- 12 mark-sheet
- Graduation mark-Sheet
- 2 Latest Passport size Photograph
- Valid ID Proof
Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed. Selection Process:-
The selection of candidates for the above-mentioned courses is done on the basis of the entrance examination and marks of the eligibility degree.
For more information about Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) B. Ed Admission 2018 visit the official website of University or Click Here.