Indira Gandhi Agricultural University was formerly known as Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. It was established on 20 January 1987 by the Government of India under the act of parliament. The campus of the University is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. Indira Gandhi Agricultural University was established after bifurcating from Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur. It is named after the first lady prime minister of India " Indira Gandhi". The University offers numerous degree, diploma and certification courses in three faculties i.e. Agriculture, Horticulture and Agricultural Engineering. IGKV has 16 constituent colleges and 15 affiliated colleges located in major districts of Chhattisgarh, India. Indira Gandhi Agricultural University also offers the Ph.D. programme in various specializations.
Indira Gandhi Agricultural University Official Contact Details:
- Address: Krishak Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492006, India
- Phone Number: 0771-2442537
- Fax Number: 0771-2442537
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.igau.edu.in
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya B.Sc. Agriculture Admissions 2018-19
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGAU) offers admissions to the B.Sc. Agriculture course for the academic session 2018-2019. The duration of the course is 4 years. The candidate seeking admissions to the Programme can register themselves by submitting the complete online application form along with the required amount of processing fee and important documents before the last date.
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya B.Sc. Agriculture Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age as on the date of admission.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examinations in the subjects of Mathematics, physics and Chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology with at least 50% marks in aggregate from Chhattisgarh board or any recognized board of school education.
- There is a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks is given to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged applicants of Chhattisgarh.
How To Apply for B.Sc. Admissions in Indira Gandhi Agricultural University?
Application form can be filled through both online and offline mode.
Steps to Apply-
- Visit the Official Website of University.
- Download the application form in the required format.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of all required documents.
- Pay the application fees either through online mode by using their debit/credit card or net banking. Fees can also be paid offline via challan that must be submitted in the branches of SBI or ICICI Bank.
- Click on the "Submit" Button.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Documents Required for Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya B.Sc. Agriculture Admission:
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate, wherever applicable
- Certificate showing date of birth
- Mark sheet/Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Other relevant documents
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya B.Sc. Agriculture Selection Process:-
Admission to the B.Sc. Agriculture course shall be based on the merit to be determined by the entrance examination (CG PAT) conducted by the University and followed by an interview/ counseling process.
For More Details About Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) B.Sc. Agriculture Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here.