Indian Agricultural Research Institute is India's number one Agriculture university. It was established in 1905. The institute attained the status of Deemed University in the year 1958. The institute has 20 divisions in total with 5 multi-disciplinary centers in Delhi & 8 regional stations. It is an ICAR administered Agricultural Institute which is located in Delhi, India. IARI is more commonly known as Pusa Institute. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) offers various Postgraduate and Doctorate degree in 26 different disciplines.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- NAAC- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- ICAR- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- MHRD- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Govt. of India
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Delhi 110012, India
- Phone Number:- 011-25841670
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.iari.res.in
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) M.Sc. Admission 2018
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has released official notifications for admission to the M.Sc. program for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates can submit their duly filled in application form along with required processing fees and all necessary enclosures in university admission office on or before the last date.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) M.Sc. Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a B.Sc. Agriculture Degree or an equivalent degree with at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST/ PC candidates) or an OGPA (Overall Grade Point average) of 7.5 out of 10.0, or 3.75 out of 5.0, or 3.0 out of 4.0, or 2.25 out of 3.0. from a recognized university or institute.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) M.Sc. Application Process 2018
The application form can be downloaded from the institute official website. Here are the detailed steps to apply for M.Sc. Admission.
- Visit the official website of IARI.
- Click on Admission option under the Academics tab.
- Download the PG application form and fill all the required details in the application form.
- Affix a latest new passport size photograph on the application form and attach all the required documents with the form.
- Complete the application process by making the payment of application fee through the following method.
- In case of downloaded application, send a DD of Rs. 500 (General category) and INR 250 (Reserved category) drawn in favor of the Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
- Send a crossed DD of Rs.575 along with the written request for application form.
- Make a payment of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for reserved category) from Syndicate Bank at Pusa Campus.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) M.Sc. Admission Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in AIEEA-PG. AIEEA-PG (entrance exam) conducted by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) and followed by the counseling procedure.
Candidates need to carry the original and self-attested copies of the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Class 10th Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Class 10th &12th, and B.Sc. Degree Certificate and Mark sheets.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Medical Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Counseling Call Letter from ICAR
- Domicile certificate
- Valid Registration Certificate
- Admit Card of AIEEA
- Recent color passport size photographs