ICL Institute Of Management & Technology was founded in 2008 by the ICL Group of Colleges and managed by the ICL Hi-Tech Educational Society. The Institute is located in Ambala, Haryana. It is affiliated to the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. ICL Institute Of Management & Technology is a self-financed institute. It offers 3 years Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) course. ICL Institute is also famous for campus placement. Every year many reputed companies visit the college for campus recruitment. It also provides the scholarship for the students belonging Schedule Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) categories.
ICL Institute Of Management & Technology, Ambala Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Shahzadpur, Tehsil-Naraingarh, NH-72, Naraingarh Ambala, Haryana 134202, India
- Phone Number:- 8930000196, 9023712551
- Toll-Free Number:- 1800-180-1677
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.iclhitech.com
ICL Institute of Management and Technology BBA & MBA Admissions 2018-2019
ICL Institute of Management and Technology invites applications for admissions to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session 2018-2019. Eligible or Interested students can register themselves by submitting the application form along with application fee and required documents in Institute before the last date.
Courses Offered by the ICL Institute:-
ICL Institute of Management and Technology BBA & MBA Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with not less than 55% marks from any recognized board of secondary education.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor degree in the relevant field with at least 55% marks from this Institute or from any other recognized college or Institute.
Important Note:- For all reserved category candidates there will be a relaxation of 5% in required marks.
How to Apply for MBA Admission in ICL Institute of Management & Technology?
- The application form or e-brochure for MBA & BBA Programme can be downloaded from the Institute official Website. OR The application form can also be obtained from Institute campus.
- To complete the registration process, the candidates are required to pay the registration fee of the required amount.
The candidates have 2 options to pay the registration fee:-
- Online Payment:- Pay fee by using Net-banking, Debit Card, Visa /Master Credit Card.
- Offline Payment:- Pay fee by Challan (SBI Bank) or Cash Payment.
Documents Required For MBA Admissions in ICL Institute of Management and Technology:-
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Graduation Degree Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- One Valid ID Proof
- 5 Latest Passport Size Photographs
ICL Institute of Management and Technology BBA & MBA Selection Procedure:-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the CAT/MAT entrance test. The final selection of the candidates will be done after group discussion and personal interview.
For more information about ICL Institute of Management & Technology, BBA & MBA Admissions 2018-2019 Visit the official website of Institute or Click Here