Himalayan University is a popular university in Arunachal Pradesh. It is recognized by the UGC under section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956. The University is also approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Bar Council of India, and All India Council for Technical Education. Himalayan University offers numerous programs for undergraduate and postgraduate students. From last three Year, huge numbers of students participate in the entrance exam to get admissions into University. The University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. One such undergraduate offered by Himalayan University is LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law).
Himalayan University Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Jullang Village, Near Central jail, Itanagar, Distt. Papumpare- 791111, Arunachal Pradesh
- Phone Number:- 0360-2203618
- Toll-Free Number:- 1800 200 3667
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.himalayanuniversity.com
Himalayan University LLB Admissions Open 2018-2019
Himalayan University admits only limited number of students to LLB Programme. So Admissions are open right now and Eligible candidates can apply online for LLB Course on University official Website on or before the due date. The exact date for form submission is mentioned below.
Duration of the course:- 3 Years or Six Semester
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% In case of candidate belonging to reserved category) from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit:- There is no age limit specified for LLB Admissions 2018 in Himalayan University.
Himalayan University LLB Application Process 2018
The application process is offline for LLB course. Candidates should follow the steps specified below:
- Go to the University Official Website.
- Click on the " Download Application Form" button available on the homepage.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, send the form via email to the specified address.
- Candidates are also required to send all important documents, latest new passport size photographs, and Demand Draft along with the application form.
- The application form has to be sent to the following address:
Himalayan University, Chimpu,
Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation Guest House, Gohpur Tinali, Itanagar, Distt. Papumpare- 791111,
Documents required to be sent along with the Application form:
- Duly filled Application Form
- Demand Draft
- Copies of the mark sheets from 10th to Graduation
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- One Valid ID Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- No Criminal Record Proof
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
For More Details About Himalayan University LLB Admissions 2018, Kindly Visit the University Official Website or Click Here