Himalayan University is one of the named and famed universities in Arunachal Pradesh. It was established in 2013 by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh as per Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Approved by the RCI, PCI, BCI, AICTE, and AIU. The main campus of the university is located in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. The University offers the wide range of UG and PG courses to the students of the state. Thousands of students graduate from the university from last three years. Himalayan University also offers diploma and certificate courses in different departments. One such Diploma course offered by Himalayan University is Diploma in Agriculture.
Himalayan University Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Jullang Village, Near Central jail, Itanagar, Distt. Papumpare- 791111, Arunachal Pradesh
- Phone Number:- 0360-2203618
- Toll-Free Number:- 1800 200 3667
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.himalayanuniversity.com
Himalayan University Diploma in Agriculture Admissions 2018
Himalayan University invites applications for admissions to the Diploma in Agriculture course for the academic session 2018-2019. Candidates can apply directly through online mode on the university official website on or before the specified date and time.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from any recognized board.
- The age of the candidate is not more than 25 years.
Duration of the Course:- 1 Year
How to Apply for Diploma in Agriculture At Himalayan University?
The Application forms can be filled through online mode. Here are the steps to apply online-
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on ‘download application form’ option available on the homepage.
- Fill in the form accordingly.
- The form must then be sent via email to the designated addresses.
- All relevant documents and photographs must be sent along with the form.
- The fee must be paid through a demand draft in favor of "HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY" payable at ITANAGAR.
- The form has to be sent to:
Himalayan University, Chimpu,
Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation Guest House, Gohpur Tinali, Itanagar, Distt. Papumpare- 791111,
Documents Required Along With Application Form:-
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 5 Passport Size Photographs
- One Valid ID Proof
- Total Course Fee:- Rs. 40,000/-
- Registration Fee:- Rs. 1,000/-
Himalayan University Diploma In Agriculture Selection Process:-
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
For More Details About Himalayan University Diploma In Agriculture Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here