Himalayan University is one of the best private university in the state. It was established in the year 2013. The University is situated at the Nahalargun in the Regional Capital Itanagar. The campus of the Himalayan University occupies an area of 45 acres. The University imparts education through extended degree programs in the undergraduate, postgraduate as well as the doctoral degree programs in the fields of science, pharmacy, hospitality and tourism management, arts, business, computing, law, education, commerce, journalism, communication, and horticulture too. Himalayan University provides all types of ultra modern facilities to its students.
Himalayan University: Recognition and Affiliation
- Rehabilitation Council of India
- Pharmacy Council of India
- Bar Council of India
- All India Council for Technical Education
Himalayan University Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Jullang Village,Near Central jail, Itanagar, Distt. Papumpare- 791111, Arunachal Pradesh
- Phone Number:- 0360-2203618
- Toll-Free Number:- 1800 200 3667
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.himalayanuniversity.com
Himalayan University BPT and MPT Admissions 2018
BPT means Bachelor of Physiotherapy and MPT means Master of Physiotherapy. It is a study of Physical Therapy. If you are looking for a good college to pursue BPT and MPT course in the state then you can choose Himalayan University. The Admissions are open right now and interested candidates can apply directly through online mode on the university official website.
- Candidate must have passed the Pre-Degree/10+2 or an equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects with at least 55% (50% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade from any recognized board.
- Candidate must possess the BPT or an equivalent degree with at least 55% (50% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit of BPT & MPT Admissions 2018
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age to apply for admissions to the BPT & MPT Programmes.
How to Apply for BPT & MPT Admissions 2018 At Himalayan University?
The candidates can fill the application form through online mode on the university website. The complete procedure to apply for BPT & MPT admissions is described below:
- Visit the university official website.
- Click on "Download Application Form" link available on the homepage.
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and A Demand Draft as an application fee.
- Send it via e-mail to the following address:
Himalayan University, Chimpu,
Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation Guest House,
Gohpur Tinali, Itanagar, Distt. Papumpare- 791111,
The Application fee must be paid through a demand draft in favour of "HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY" payable at ITANAGAR.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the qualifying marks and followed by an Interview.
For More Details About Himalayan University BPT & MPT Admissions 2018, Kindly Visit the Official Website of University or Click Here