Himalayan University is a private university in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. The University was founded by the Jeen foundation and established by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh in 2013. It is situated at Nahalagun in Itanagar. Himalayan University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Bar Council of India (BCI), and Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). It is also Certified By ISO 9001:2008 and All India Management Association (AIMA). It offers the wide variety of educational programs in different departments.
Himalayan University Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Jullang Village,Near Central jail,Itanagar, Distt. Papumpare- 791111, Arunachal Pradesh
- Phone Number:- 0360-2203618
- Toll-Free Number:- 1800 200 3667
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.himalayanuniversity.com
Himalayan University B. Ed & M. Ed Admissions 2018
Himalayan University invites applications for admissions to the B. Ed (Bachelor of Education) and M. Ed (Master of Education) in regular mode for the academic session 2018-2019. Eligible or Interested can register themselves by submitting duly filled in application form along with required application fee and all necessary documents to the admission office of the university before the last date.
For B. Ed (2 Years)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in any stream with not less than 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized university or college.
For M. Ed (2 Years)
- Candidate must possess the B. Ed (Bachelor of Education) degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% marks in aggregate from this university or from any other NCTE approved college or university.
Note:- For candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) category, eligibility criteria are relaxed by 5%.
How to Apply?
- The candidates can fill the application form on university official website i.e., www.himalayanuniversity.com
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Read the declaration and click on the submit button.
- Now, Pay the application form via the available mode of payment.
- Take a Printout of the duly filled in application form and fee slip for future use.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Process:-
- Copies of the mark sheets from 10th to Graduation
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- One Valid ID.
- Address Proof
Course Fee Structure:-
As per University rules (Please see Website.) or click here
Admissions to the B. Ed and M. Ed Programme, Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the qualifying exams.
For More Information About Himalayan University, Arunachal Pradesh B. Ed and M. Ed Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the University Official Website or Click Here