Hidayatullah National Law University is a state public University located in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh. It was established in 2003 by the Government of Chhattisgarh under the Hidayatullah National University of Law, Chhattisgarh, Act (Act No.10 of 2003). The University is named after the former Chief Justice of India, Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah. It is recognized by the UGC and approved by the Bar Council of India. The main campus of the University is located beside a lake and in a pollution free environment in Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. At present, Hidayatullah National Law University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research level courses in the Department of Law. The University also provides numerous scholarships to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Class, and PWD and minorities Categories.
Hidayatullah National Law University Official Contact Details:
- Address: Post- Uparwara, Naya Raipur - 492002 (C. G .), India
- Phone Number: 0771-3057603, 604
- For Admission Related Query: 0771-3057617
- Fax Number: 0771-3057666
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.hnlu.ac.in
Hidayatullah National Law University LLM Admissions 2018
Hidayatullah National Law University invites applications for admission to the LLM (Master of Laws) course in various specializations for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates seeking admission can submit their application form along with all required documents and registration fee to University on or before the due date.
The University offers LLM Programme in the following specializations:
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Environmental Law
Hidayatullah National Law University LLM Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must possess the LLB/BL Degree or an equivalent degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates appearing or have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the registration process.
How To Apply for Hidayatullah National Law University LLM Admission?
The registration process for the LLM Programme is done through the online on the CLAT official website.
Steps to Apply-
- Go to the CLAT official website.
- Fill your all personal, academics and other details as mentioned in the form.
- Upload your Passport size clear photograph and signature (Size not more than 100 kb and only in JPG Format)
- Also, Upload all required documents (must be in PDF format).
- Pay the CLAT Application fees either online through Debit/ Credit Card or through offline ICICI Bank Challan.
- Finally, Click on the "Submit" button to complete the registration process.
CLAT Application fee:
For General Category: Rs. 4000/-
For Reserved Category: Rs. 3500/-
Hidayatullah National Law University LLM Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks secured in the Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT) 2018.
Hidayatullah National Law University LLM Entrance Test Pattern:
- The entrance test will carry a total of 200 marks.
- There shall be 3 different types of questions in the test (1) Objective Type: 50 questions of 1 mark each (2) Short Answer Type: 10 questions of five marks each (3) Essay Type: 2 questions of 50 marks each.
Hidayatullah National Law University LLM Entrance Test Syllabus:
- Law of Contracts
- Law of Torts
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Legal Theor
- Online Registration Start Date: 01-01-2018
- Online Registration Last Date: 31-03-2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 08-05-2018
For more Information About Hidayatullah National Law University LLM Admissions 2018 Visit the Official Website of University or Click Here