Guru Kashi University was established in the year 2011 under the "Guru Kashi University Act 2011". The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956. It has been accredited with the highest grade by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC). GKU has collaboration with Memorandum of Understanding with National Awardee Horticulturist. Guru Kashi University is located in Talwandi Sabo and spread over 45 acres of lush green campus. It has six constituent colleges. The University offers various UG, PG, and Research Level courses in various disciplines. It also offers various Diploma and Certificate courses in some departments.
Guru Kashi University Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Sardulgarh Road, Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda(Punjab)-151302
- Toll-Free Number:- 1800-120-2624
- Landline:- 01655 - 324777
- Fax Number:- 01655-221534
- Mobile:- 99142-83400, 99142-86400
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.gurukashiuniversity.in
Guru Kashi University B.Ed and M.Ed Admissions 2018
Guru Kashi University invites applications for admissions to the B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) and M.Ed (Master of Education) in regular mode for the academic session 2018-2019. Candidates can fill the application form through both online and offline mode before the last date.
Guru Kashi University B.Ed and M.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from this university or from any other recognized university or college.
- Candidates should have B.Ed Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade from a recognized university or college.
Note:- For candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST) category, eligibility criteria are relaxed by 5%.
How to Apply for Guru Kashi University B.Ed and M.Ed Admission?
The candidates can fill the application form through both online and offline mode. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on "Online Admissions" tab.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Pay the registration fee by using your Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Net Banking.
- Take a printout of the duly filled in application form for future use.
- Visit the official website of the Guru Kashi University.
- Click on "Prospectus 2018-2019" link available on the Home page.
- Click on "Admissions forms" and download the form.
- Fill all details on the application form manually.
- Attach all required documents along with Bank Challan as application fee.
- Submit it to the university admission office.
Documents to be enclosed with the Guru Kashi University B.Ed and M.Ed application form:
- 10th Marksheet.
- 12th Marksheet.
- Graduation Degree & Certificate
- B.Ed Marksheet (For M.Ed Admissions)
- Migration Certificate
- Reserve Category Certificate
- Any other relevant document
Guru Kashi University B.Ed and M.Ed Selection Process:-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and followed by counseling.
For More Details About Guru Kashi University B.Ed & M.Ed Admissions 2018, Kindly Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here.