Guru Kashi University was established on September 12, 2011, under Guru Kashi University Act of 2011 of Punjab State Legislature by Balaji Education Trust. Guru Kashi University is also known as GKU- University. Guru Kashi University (GKU) provides an education that gives strength, power, and courage to the students. In last academic session, there are near about 8000 students are enrolled in GKU University for different courses in different fields.University provides all kind of facilities to the students for their bright future.
Guru Kashi University, Bathinda
Address: Sardulgarh Road, Talwandi Sabo, Punjab 151302
Phone: 0165 532 4777
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guru Kashi University Bathinda B.Ed Application Form 2017
All those interested candidates want to get admission in B.Ed course in the Guru Kashi University they all have to apply for its entrance exam conducted by the University. Last Week, GKU university has released the B.Ed Application Form 2017 through its official webpage. so, we are going to inform all the eligible candidates that submit your Application Form of Guru Kashi University B.Ed Exam as soon as possible because the last date of application form apply is coming near.
Important Document List Required For B.Ed Admission In Guru Kashi University, Bathinda
· 10th class Marksheet.
· 10th class passing certificate.
· 12th class Marksheet
· 12th class passing certificate.
· All three mark-sheets of graduation
· All mark sheets of Post Graduation (if any)
· Residence proof (Ration card| voter ID|Aadhaar card ) of anywhere in India.
· Passport sized colored photographs 9 in nos.
· Migration certificate from the last attended university
· Reservation certificate (if any)
Eligibility Criteria for Guru Kashi University, Bathinda B.Ed Admission 2017-2019 Session
· Candidate must have passed graduation degree from a recognized university.
· Candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
· There is 5 % marks relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD Candidates.
Guru Kashi University B.Ed. Course Duration
· The minimum course duration for B.Ed in Guru Kashi University is 2 years.
How to Apply for B.Ed Course In Guru Kashi University, Bathinda
· The admission application form can download from university official website or can be purchased from University Campus.
· Fill the details in the application form.
· Paste your latest passport size photo and post your original signature.
· Pay the application form fees through Demand Draft in favor of Guru Kashi University.
· Now check your application form carefully and submit the form at university campus before the due date.
· Applicant should take a hard copy of application forms & payment slip for future references.
Selection Procedure For D.Pharma In Guru Kashi University-GKU University
Candidate will be selected on the basis of B.Ed Entrance Exam Conducted by the University or as per merit list.
Guru Kashi University-GKU University B.Ed Course Fees Details
(1) Registration Fees 1500/-
(2) Academic Fees 80,000/Year
(3) Exam Fees 1,500/-
Carrer or Job Scope
After completing b.ed, the teaching profession is considered as the most respected job in the society.As per the rules of NCTE, Only B.Ed Candidates can teach in high primary and high school level.