Gondwana University is one of the best leading University which was Established in 2011. The University main campus is located in Gadchiroli, Maharashtra. The University is named after the Gondwana region of central India. It has jurisdiction over the districts of Chandrapur and Gadchiroli.Gondwana University has more than 200 affiliated colleges. In Maharashtra State, The Gondwana University is the second University that has adopted the semester system for all its courses from the first year itself. The University offers numerous Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, Management, Law, Pharmacy & Engineering departments. Apart from UG and PG Courses, Gondwana University also offers M. Phil (Master of Philosophy) & Ph. D (Doctor of Philosophy) Programmes in different fields.
Gondwana University Official Contact Details:
- Address: Gadchiroli (442 605), Maharashtra, India
- Phone Number: 07132-223352, 07132-223320
- Fax Number: 07132-223104, 07132-223105, 07132-223106
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.unigug.org
Gondwana University Ph.D Admissions
Gondwana University Invites applications for admission to the Ph.D. programme in the multiple disciplines for the academic session 2018-2019. Interested candidates can register themselves to the Ph.D. course by submitting concerned application forms along with the fee amount of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 600/- for reserved category candidates) along with completed applications on or before the last date.
The University offers the Ph.D. course in the following departments:
Gondwana University Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have a master's degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from this University or any other recognized University.
For all reserved category candidates or SC/ST Candidates, there is 5% relaxation is provided in minimum required aggregate.
Gondwana University Entrance Test
- Maximum Marks for Entrance Test are 100
- Nature of questions : Multiple choice questions
- Syllabus for Entrance Test : Research Methology and cognate/core subjects conducting the Entrance Test.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions carrying 1 mark each
- Duration of Entrance Test: 120 minutes
How To Apply for Ph.D. Admission in Gondwana University?
- The registration process for admission to the Ph.D. programme is done through the online application process on the official website of University.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a confirmation email with a unique user ID and password.
- Now Log in the website and fill the online application form with all correct information.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature of the applicant to the University website.
- Pay the registration cum examination fee through demand draft (DD) drawn in favor of “Finance & Account Officer, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli” and payable at Bank of India, Gondwana University Branch, Gadchiroli Code No. 9648.
- Take a printout of the duly filled in application form and send it to the university along with all required documents and DD.
Gondwana University Ph.D. Application fee:
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-