GMR College of Education was established in 1997. It is located in Andra Pardesh and recognized by the Goverment of Andra Pardesh. The college provides a one year bachelor of education course , any candidate who complete his graduation from a recognized university is eligible for this course.Admission is done on the basis of Andhra Ed CET and counseling. The college organizes many workshops, events for the students which make them confident, and has perfect design course which is easy for students to study.It is Located in an area which is peaceful and is far away from the crowded city. The college is equipped with all the amiable facilities. It is one of the prominent colleges in the state who infused the students with their knowledge, zeal and energy and imparting education for different courses.The college has facility of hostel, library and auditorium.Away from the metropolis, the campus tranquility enforces an optimum environment for learning and reflection that attracts students from multi-cultural, ethnic background from all over the world .The edifice consists of elegantly planned blocks spread across three wings with landscaped central courts, overlooked by balconies
GMR College of Education Approvals & Affiliation
- affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University
- approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
GMR College of Education Campus Contact Details
- Address: GAYATHRI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY, G.M.R COMPLEX MAIN ROAD TADEPALLIGUDEM, WEST GODAVARI - 534102 Andhra Pradesh
- Mobile Number: +91-8818-229799
GMR College of Education Admission 2018-19
GMR College of Education has released official notifications for admission to the B.ed. for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission can apply.
GMR College of Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university or an equivalent course. College offers you B.ed with a full time one year post graduation course.
GMR College of Education Application Process 2018
Candidates who want to take admission in B.ed , they can apply offline . Here are the steps to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form the university website.
- Take a printout of it. Fill the details after taking a printout of the form.
- Fill the application form with relevant details
- Attach attested copies of documents.
- You can pay fees though a draft in the account of the college
Documents Required for Bachelor of Education Admission at GMR College of Education
- Essential Qualification details
- Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate
- Required Caste Certificate
- Domicile Category if applicable
- show original documents at the time of admission
GMR College of Education Admission Process
Admission is done on the basis of Andhra Ed CET and counseling