GLS University is a newly established private university. It was established in the year 2015. GLS University Started in Ahmedabad, Gujarat as Gujarat Law Society established in 1927. The University is being promoted by Gujarat Law Society. GLS University offers a wide variety of undergraduate courses, Post-graduate courses, Integrated and Diploma courses in various fields of Management, Computer Application & Information Technology, Commerce, and several others.
GLS University Approval & Affiliation
UGC - AICTE - MHRD - NCTE - Govt. of Gujarat
GLS University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380006 - Gujarat, India
- Phone Number:- +91 79 26440532, 26468513
- Fax Number:- +91 79 26445958
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.glsuniversity.ac.in
GLS University Ph.D. Admission 2018-19
GLS University has released official notifications for admission to the Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in various disciplines for the academic session 2018-19. Eligible or Interested candidates can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form at university admission office on or before the last date.
GLS University Offers Ph.D. in the following Disciplines
Management, Computer Application & Information Technology, Commerce, Design, and Interdisciplinary.
GLS University Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% (50% for SC, ST, OBC) marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution from a recognized or authorized educational institutions.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree are also eligible to apply for Ph.D. Admission.
GLS University Ph.D. Course Duration:- 3 Years
GLS University Ph.D. Application Process 2018
The application process for GLS University, Ahmedabad is offline. To take admission in GLS University, Ahmedabad, the candidates should carry the original documents along with the self-attested photocopies for verification purpose.
The candidates must visit the official website/ Institute/ Official centres to procure the admission form.
Download the Admission form from www.glsuniversity.ac.in. Alternatively, collect the form from the School of Doctoral Research and Innovation, GLS University.
Fill up the form, attach necessary documents and submit the form along with fees of Rs.500 to the office. The form may be submitted in person, or by post/courier.
Attach the following Documents:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- UG Degree Mark Sheet.
- PG Degree Mark Sheet.
- M.Phil. Mark Sheet.
- Caste certificate (SC/ ST/ SEBC).
- Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card.
- Entrance Exam 2018 Fee Receipt.
- Entrance Exam 2018 Score Card.
- 5 Coloured Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Hard copy of the application form needs to be sent/ submitted in person to the university along with the requisite fees.
- If sent through the post, the application has to reach the University in a stipulated time. It will be processed only upon receipt of the relevant fees.
- Upon acceptance by applicant and payment of fees, the university will confirm the admission.
GLS University Ph.D. Admission Process
Admission to the Ph.D. Programme is based on GLS research and aptitude test conducted by the university and followed by the personal interview. Candidates who have cleared UGC NET/ UGC-CSIR NET/ SLET/ UGC JRF/ GATE/ M.Phil. with a valid score or holding any Teacher Fellowship for research from any national body are exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test.