G.S.Rao Teacher Training Institute was established in 2007. It is located in Andra Pardesh and recognized by the Goverment of Andra Pardesh.The college provides a two year diploma of education course , any candidate who complites his graduation from a recognized university is elligible for this course.Admission is done on the basis of Andhra Ed CET and counseling. The college organizes many workshops, events for the students which make them confidents, and has perfect design course which is easy for students to study.It is Located in an area which is peaceful and is far away from the crowded city. The college is equipped with all the amiable facilities.The college has facility of hostel, library and auditorium.Away from the metropolis, the campus tranquility enforces an optimum environment for learning and reflection that attracts students from multi-cultural, ethnic background from all over the world .The edifice consists of elegantly planned blocks spread across three wings with landscaped central courts, overlooked by balconies.
Approvals & Affiliation of G.S.Rao Teacher Training Institute
- Approved By : (NCTE) National Council for Teacher Education
- Affiliated To : State Council of Educational Research and Training,
G.S.Rao Teacher Training Institute Campus Contact Details
- Address: TADIPUDI, TALLAPUDI MANDAL, WEST GODAVARI - 534341 ANDHRA PRADESH INDIA
- Mobile Number: +91--08811- 254241
G.S.Rao Teacher Training Institute Admission 2018-19
The college has released official notifications for admission to the D.Ed. for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission can apply on the website of university.
G.S.Rao Teacher Training Institute Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed Intermidiate Examination of Board of Andra Pradesh or its equivalent examination recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, with 45% marks minimum is elligible.
- G.S.RAO offers you D.Ed. with a full time two year post graduation course.
G.S.Rao Teacher Training Institute Application Process 2018
Candidates who want to take admission in D.Ed , they can apply offline . Here are the steps to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form the university website.
- Take a printout of it. Fill the details after taking a printout of the form.
- Fill the application form with relevant details
- Attach attested copies of Scanned Photograph, signature and relevant documents.
- you can pay fees though a draft in the account of the college
Documents Required for Diploma of Education Admission at G.S.Rao Teacher Training Institute
- Candidate caste certificate
- Domocile cerificate (if applicable)
- Essential Qualification details
- Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate
- Show original documents at the time of admission
G.S.Rao Teacher Training Institute Admission Process
Admission is done on the basis of Andhra Ed CET and counseling.Candidate should have to clear District Institute of Education and Training (DIET)- Common Entrance Test. Admission is given after counseling