Fakir Mohan University was established in 1999 by the Government of Odisha, under Section 32 of the Odisha Universities Act, 1989 (Act 5 of 1989).The University is named after the famous prominent Odia writer Fakir Mohan Senapati. The main campus of the University is situated in Nuapadhi, Balasore, Odisha, India. The new campus of University has started functioning. Fakir Mohan University has been duly recognized by the UGC. It has also been accredited by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities). It has 60 affiliated colleges located in nearby areas of Balasore. Fakir Mohan University is also famous for its postgraduate course in Ballistics because it is the only university in India that offers this course. The University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma courses in different fields of arts, science, Environmental Sciences, Information technology, and Management etc. FMU University also offers some courses through its distance learning mode.
Fakir Mohan University Official Contact Details:
Fakir Mohan University-FMU
- Address: Vyasa Vihar, Januganj-756019, Odisha, India
- Phone Number: 06782-241840
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.fmuddce.org
FMU University invites applications for admission to B.Ed. course under distance mode for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates can submit their application form on the official website of University.
The total number of B.Ed. Course seats in Fakir Mohan University is 100.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have a bachelor's degree in any subject with at least 55% marks from a well-recognized university or Institute.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Course Duration:.
The duration of B.Ed Course is 2 years.
How to Apply for B.Ed. Admission in Fakir Mohan University?
The registration is done through the online mode on the official website of Fakir Mohan University Distance Education Department.
Steps To Apply-
- Visit the University Website
- Click On the "Admission" tab
- Fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Upload scanned copy of all required documents along with latest colored passport size Photo of size up to 80 KB and Signature of size up to 80 KB.
- Pay the application form fee of Rs. 600/- through net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card along with online gateway charges
- Check the details submitted in the form and make changes if any required.
- After rechecking click on the submit button.
- Candidate should take a printout of duly filled in application form and fee receipt for future references.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Application Form Fee Details:
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Selection Procedure:
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of merit list ( Starting from H.SC. to qualifying examinations).
The reservation criteria for B.Ed Admission in FMU University is decided by the Govt. of Odisha.
- Opening Date of Online Application in Website: 25-06-2018
- Last Date of Online Submission of Forms: 31-07-2018
- Result: Published Soon