E-max College of Education Ambala was established in 1957. The college of the campus is Situated in Ambala, Haryana . The College is The final step was to receive affiliation from a recognized University and our college received the same from Kurukshetra University, (KUK) Kurukshetra. The College offers B.Ed. Management, Engineering, Computer & Diploma course in regular mode College is Approved by NCTE (National Council For Teacher Education), AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education).
E-max College of Education Official Contact Details:-
- Address :- Kalpi - Naraingarh Road, Gola, Tehsil - Mullana, Dist. Ambala, Haryana, INDIA
- Phone Number : - 01734-269702,269710,8572815000,8222087701,9996785910
- Email :- email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :- www.emax.edu.in
- Admission Help Line Number :- 085728-15000
E-max College of Education B.Ed. Admissions 2018-2019
- 50% marks for generation category & 45% marks for SC/ST, Blind, Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Candidates in qualifying examination.
Course detail :-
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a two-year course offered by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. And approved by National Council for Teacher Education.
- The student's can obtain the application form from the college official website download. Fill the application form with correct details and attach all required documents with the application form. Submit application form from the college campus or before the last date.
Documents Required Along With the Application Form:-
- Photocopy 10th marks card
- Photocopy 10+2 marks card
- Photocopy Graduation marks card
- Migration Certificate ( Original)
- One valid ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Four passport size Photographs
Selection Process :-
The candidate's will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the counselling process. The final selection is done after the documents verification.
For More Details About E-max College of Education B.Ed.( Bachelor of Education) Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of College or Click Here.