Dravidian University established in 1997 at the tri- lingual junction, Kuppamin Chittoor District, AP through a Legislature Act conceived as an Inter - State Institution. Department of Tamil was established in December 2005. The department is offering many programs like M.Phil , Ph.D. It is the obligation of the Department to provide translation and publication of Tamil text into other Dravidian languages and Dravidian language texts into Tamil.
Dravidian University Campus Contact Details
- Address: Srinivasa Vanam, Chittoor District, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh 517425, India
- Mobile Number: 08570-278209
- Fax Number: 08570-278220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
Dravidian University Approval and Affiliation
- Approved by: NAAC,NCTE,UGC
- Affiliated with: Central University
Dravidian University Admission Notifications
Dravidian University has officially announced notifications for admissions for various subjects on the official website of university. Interested candidates can apply.
Dravidian University courses offered Department of Tamil
Dravidian University MA Tamil ( Regular)
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake : 30
Dravidian University M.Phil Tamil(Full-Time & Part – Time)
Dravidian University Ph.D Tamil(Full-Time & Part – Time)
Dravidian University Eligibility Criteria
- For PG: Candidates must have Any Degree With Tamil under Part-I or Part-II.
- For M.Phil / Ph.D.: Candidates must have a P.G. degree of this University or degree recognized as equivalent and have minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject of PG.
Dravidian University Admission Process
For PG As per merit in the entrance examination conducted by Dravidian University
Admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. is done by an Entrance Test (DURCET) conducted by Dravidian University
Dravidian University Admission Procedure:
- Interested candidates may Go through http:///www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in and download the Application.
- While filling online application candidate should have following things with you
- Your mobile , candidate Documents, Soft copy of photo and your signature.
- Before filling the application the candidate must read the guidelines.
- Then fill your details in the application
Dravidian University Documents Required for Admission
- Candidates Copy of the Passport
- Latest Character certificate
- School leaving Certificate/ College leaving Certificate.
- Marksheet at the qualifying examination and 10th standard.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- Migration Certificate.
Dravidian University Fee paying process
Candidate can pay online fee by clicking on Online Payment through SBI Collect Button with Debit/Credit card /Net banking process.