Dravidian University is one of the best learning place in Andhra Pradesh State. It was established in 1977 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The main campus of the University is located in Kuppam, Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh, India spreads over 1000 acres of land. The University was recognized by UGC and accredited by NAAC. Dravidian University consists of 30 academic departments and 4 centers of teaching education. It provides all kind of facilities to the students. The University has well-equipped AC auditorium hall with high-quality LCD projectors and other modern facilities. It also has sports stadium for cricket, football, hockey and tennis court, badminton court, volleyball court and basketball court. Dravidian University offers various courses in the fields of Biotechnology, Computer Science, History, Social Work, Physical Education, Education, and Business Management etc. Dravidian University also offers the Ph.D. programme in some fields.
Dravidian University official Contact Details:
- Address: Srinivasa Vanam, Kuppam-517 426, Chittoor Dist. ( A.P.), India
- Phone Number: 08570 - 278236
- FAX Number: 08570 - 278209
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
Dravidian University B. Ed Admission 2018
The Dravidian University invites application for admission to the B. Ed (Bachelor of Education) course for the academic session 2018-2019. Eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before the last date.
Dravidian University B. Ed. Intake:
The total number of B. Ed seats in this university is 50.
Dravidian University B. Ed. Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants should have a graduation degree in any stream with at least 55% marks from a recognized University or Institute.
Dravidian University B. Ed. Course Duration:
The duration of the B. Ed Course is 2 years.
How to Apply for B.Ed. Admission in Dravidian University?
- The application form can be obtained from the Office of Dean, Academic Affairs, Dravidian University, Kuppam – 517426.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of University.
- For downloaded applications, enclose DD for Rs.300/- drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam payable at Kuppam.
- Candidate must have to submit the application form and all the required documents at the following address:
Office of Dean
Kuppam – 517426
Documents Required for B.Ed. Admission in Dravidian University:
- 10+2 Mark-sheet & Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 4 Passport size recent photographs
- Address Proof
- Valid ID Proof
Dravidian University B. Ed. Selection Procedure:
The selection of candidates will be based on the clearance of entrance examination conducted by the university.
Dravidian University B. Ed. Reservation Criteria:
- For SC Category: 15%
- For SC Category: 6%
- For BC Category: 29%
Dravidian University B. Ed. Important Dates:
- Registration Start Date: 05-04-2018
- Registration Last Date: 31-05-2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 27-06-2018
- Examination Result Date: Updated Soon
For More Information About Dravidian University, B.Ed Admission 2018 Visit the Official Website or Click Here.