Dr. D.Y. Patil University, Pune is one of the best-deemed university located in Maharashtra. The University was established on 11th January 2003 under the Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. D.Y. Patil University has been approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Secondary & Higher Education, New Delhi, University Grants Commission, New Delhi, and Government of India. It has been Re-accredited with a CGPA of 3.62 on a four-point scale at 'A' Grade by NAAC. The main campus of the University is situated in Pimpri, Pune.The University has six constituent colleges which offer various UG, PG, and research level courses in the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Optometry, management, and physiotherapy. The MBBS and BDS degree of the medical college and Dental College of University have been recognized by the Malaysian Dental Council. Dr. D.Y. Patil University also offers Diploma courses in the faculty of medicine and Ph.D. Course in almost all faculties.
D.Y Patil University Official Contact Details:
- Address: Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune – 411018, Maharashtra, India
- Phone Number: 0202-7805000 / 7805001
- FAX Number: 0202-7420010
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.dpu.edu.in
DY Patil University MBA Admission 2018-2019
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune invites applications for admission to MBA (Master of Business Administration) for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested Candidates can apply for admission through online / office registration process and submit completed applications before the due date.
MBA Specializations Offered at Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Hospital & Healthcare Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Finance Management
- International Business Management
- IT & System Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Business Analytics
Dr. D.Y. Patil University MBA Intake:
- For General Category: 102 seats
- For NRI/PIO/Category: 18 seats
- Total: 120 seats
Dr. D.Y. Patil University MBA Course Duration:
The Minimum course duration of MBA is 2 years.
Dr. D.Y. Patil University MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 45% aggregate marks from a well-recognized University/Institute.
How to Apply for MBA Admission in Dr. D.Y. Patil University?
- The application form can be obtained from the university office upon paying Rs.500/- or obtain it by sending a requisition letter along with the Application form fee through demand draft (DD) of Rs. 600/-.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of University. In case of the downloaded application form, duly filled in application form should be sent to the registrar along with all required documents and demand draft (DD) of Rs. 1600/-
- Duly filled in applications, in all respects, can be submitted in person at the university office or should be mailed to the following address:
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth
Sant Tukaram Nagar
Pimpri, Pune -411018
Note: In case the candidate wish to apply for CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA examinations, they could apply by obtaining the application form, in person, upon paying Rs. 1000/- through DD in favor of The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune", payable at Pune.
Dr. D.Y. Patil University MBA Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in AICET 2018, and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the university.
- Candidates appearing for CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA examinations will be admitted on the basis of their performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Important Dates:
- Registration Start Date: 01-06-2018
- Registration Last Date: 15-06-2018
- Date of Entrance Examination: 26-06-2018
- Result of Examination: Published Soon
For more information about Dr. D.Y., Patil University MBA admission 2018 visit the official website of University or Click Here.