Dr.Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth is also known as SawantKonkanKrishiVidyapeeth located in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India. It is named after Dr. Balasaheb. The University was established on 12th Feb 2001 by the Government of Maharashtra. The University has 19 different constituent and private colleges which run UG and PG programmes and every year 1550 students are admitted to these colleges. Out of these 19 colleges, 10 are located in Ratnagiri district, 4 in Sindhudurg, 3 in Raigad, and 2 in Thane district. Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programs in the fields of Agricultural Technology, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Dairy Technologies and Fisheries.
Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Official Contact Details:
- Address:- Dapoli, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra 415712, India
- Phone Number:- 02358-282065
- Fax Number:- 02358-283065
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.dbskkv.org
Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
Balasaheb Sawant Agricultural University invites applications for admissions to the Ph.D. Programme in 3 major disciplines (Agriculture, Fisheries and Agricultural engineering) for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admissions in the Ph.D. Programme can register themselves by submitting a printout of duly signed Application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents and application fees in University office on or before the last date.
Candidates should have passed M.Sc.(Agri.) / M.Sc.(Hort.) Degree (for Agriculture), M.F.Sc. Degree (for Fisheries), or. M.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) Degree (Agricultural Engineering) with minimum 6.5 CGPA on 10.00 point Scale from this university or from any other Agricultural University recognized as equivalent thereto.
How to apply?
The application process for Ph.D. Admission is done through online mode on university official website. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the university website.
- Choose the MCAER Ph.D. Online Admissions option.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Take a print out duly filled in application form and sign it.
- Pay the application fee by challan in State Bank of India branch or through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking or attach Demand Draft to the application form, payable to the ‘Financial Advisor, MCAER, Pune at Pune.
- Attach the photocopy of challan if the amount deposited by challan.
- Send the printout of duly signed Application form with a recent passport size photograph pasted in a space provided along with self-attested copies of relevant documents by Post or by Courier Service to
Kalp Technologies Pvt.Ltd.,
Shop 1 & 2, Radhakant Co-op. Hsg. Society,
Rambaug Colony, Opp.Krishna hospital,
Paud Road, Pune, Maharashtra - 411 038.
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying or rank in Common Entrance Test conducted on all India level by ICAR, New Delhi.
For More Details About Balasaheb Sawant Agricultural University Ph.D. Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here.