Dibrugarh University Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences was established in 1983. With the purpose of providing trained technical man power in the field of Pharmacy The department offers Four Year integrated Bachelor Degree course in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.). The department also offers M. Pharm program in three specializations Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutics. The Curriculum is designed by the experts of various Research Institutes as per guidelines of UGC.
Vision: To develop human resource by integrating human values, knowledge, skill and compassion for a better world.
Dibrugarh University Approval and Affiliation
- Approved by: AICTE,BCI,NCTE,PCI,UGC
- Affiliated with: State University
Dibrugarh University Campus Contact Details
- Address: National Highway,Dibrugarh, Assam 786004, India
- Mobile Number: 0373-2370231
- Fax Number: 0373-2370768
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.dibru.ac.in
Dibrugarh University Courses offered by Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dibrugarh University B.Pharm
- Duration: 8 Semesters, 4 years
- No. of Seats: 40
- Eligibility: Candidate should have H.S. (With PCB combination)/D.Pharm (two seats)
- Programme contents: Formulation, Production and Quality assurance of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
Dibrugarh University M.Pharm
- Duration: 4 Semesters, 2 years
- No. of Seats: 20
- Eligibility: Candidate should have B. Pharm from Institutes approved by PCIand AICTE
- Programme contents: Specialized & advanced studies in Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
Dibrugarh University Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Duration: 2 to 5 years
- No. of Seats: Depends on availability of seats against recognized supervisors
- Eligibility: Candidate should have M.Pharm with 50% marks and DURAT/CSIR-UGC-NET- JRF
Dibrugarh University Method of Selection
- B.Pharm : Candidate will be selected on their Merit basis/ Entrance Test/Interview
- M.Pharm : Candidate will be selected on the base of B. Pharm with valid GPAT score-preferred
- Ph.D : Candidate will be selected on their Pre-registration Course Work/Interview
Dibrugarh University Registration Process
- Candidate can register them self on the official website of the university http://www.dibru.ac.in
- After this they will be given a login ID and password
- Candidate can fill online form but he should have following things with him
- Candidate mobile, candidate Documents, Soft copy of photo and your signature.
- Before filling the application the candidate must read the guidelines.
- Then fill your details in the application
- Candidate can pay the Application Fee of Rs. 400/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking during the submission of form.
Dibrugarh University Documents Required for Admission
- Latest Character certificate
- School leaving Certificate/ College leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheet at the qualifying examination (Intermediate/PUC/HSC/Etc.) and 10th standard.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)