Dharmsinh Desai University is one of the leading higher education institutes of Gujarat. It was founded as Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology with one Department of Chemical Engineering by the Shri Dharmsinh Dadubhai Desai. The university achieved autonomous status under Gujarat University in 1991 and Deemed University status in June 2000. DDIT achieved full university status in 2005. The main motto of the university is to provide good quality technical education and prepare students for the needs of the industry.
Dharmsinh Desai University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
- PCI - Pharmacy Council of India
- DCI - Dental Council of India
- NAAC - National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Government of Gujarat
Dharmsinh Desai University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- College Road, Nadiad 387 001, Gujarat, India
- Phone Number:- +91 268 2520502
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.ddu.ac.in
Dharmsinh Desai University B.Pharm. Admission 2018-19
Dharmsinh Desai University invites applications for admission to the PCI approved B.Pharm. for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in B.Pharm. can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with all required documents and application fee in university before the last specified date.
Dharmsinh Desai University B.Pharm. Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have a pass in their qualifying examination at the +2 level from any recognized board, having studied Chemistry, Physics and Biology as a minimum for the B.Pharm. course.
- Those applying under NRI category must get AIU approval if their board is not one of the standard accepted boards of India.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years of age.
Dharmsinh Desai University B.Pharm. Application Process 2018
Candidates can download the application form from the university official website or can also obtain the same from the university campus. In order to complete the application process, candidates have to submit the duly filled in application form along with all necessary enclosures and application fee in university admission office on or before the last date.
Dharmsinh Desai University B.Pharm. Fee Structure
- First Year Fee:- Rs. 1,63,400/-
- Second Year Fee:- Rs. 1,60,100/-
- Third Year Fee:- Rs. 1,50,100/-
- Fourth Year Fee:- Rs. 1,42,100/-
Dharmsinh Desai University B.Pharm. Admission Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks secured in the entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the counseling process. In order to complete the admission procedure, Candidates must be physically present for the admission and counselling on the date stipulated by the university, failing which the seat will be offered to the next highest merit on the list. All required documents must be produced for verification to ensure eligibility of the candidate.