DAV College Lahore is Established in 1948. It is a Private institute located in Ambala, Haryana, India. The college offers 18 courses across 9 streams namely Arts, Vocational, Medical, Sciences, IT, Management, Design, Commerce & Banking, Performing Arts and across 8 degrees like BSc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, BA. The campus of the college is spread over 15 Acres with the lush green land. it is accredited by NAAC(National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and it is affiliated to Kurukshetra University.
DAV College Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Ambala, Haryana 134003 , India
- Phone Number:- 0171-2444826, 0171-2443121
- Email:- email@example.com
- Official Website:- www.davcambala.in
- Affiliated University:- Kurukshetra University
DAV College Admission open 2018
DAV College offers UG, PG admission in different streams such as Arts, Commerce, Information Technology, Management, Medical Science, Science etc. in the academic session of 2018-19. Candidates can apply directly through online website of the college.
D.A.V College(Lahore) Course offered:-
- B.A. (General)
- B.Com. ( Hons )
- B.Com. (General)
- B.Com. (Vocational)
- B.Sc (Medical)
- B.Sc (Non-Medical)
- B.Sc with Computer Science
- B.Sc with Electronics Science
- B.Sc with Biotechnology
- B.Sc ( Fashion Designing)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Hindi)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. ( Physics )
DAV College B.B.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA Eligibility Criteria:-
For UG Courses
The general eligibility criteria to be eligible for applying for UG course you must have completed your Higher Secondary (+2) Examination or equivalent(diploma degree), with minimum 50% marks in total and also having Mathematics as a subject in the qualifying examination.
For PG Courses
Any graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University) is eligible to apply.
DAV College B.B.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.C.A Application Process:-
Please click 'How to Apply' and get the necessary information before moving ahead. The instruction and Information page will give you all the information regarding online admission - eligibility, fee structure, documents required etc.
Now start filling up the form. Most of the required information has to be taken from the list box and you have to just select the relevant ones out of the given options.
You are advised to go through the instructions for filling the Online Application Form carefully and then select "APPLY NOW FOR ADMISSION".
Clicking on "Apply Now For Admission" link would take you to the basic detail page for registration. This will generate your Registration ID & Password which can be used later on for filling the details. After this, a mail will be sent to you with the details of your Registration ID & Password.
After Successful registration, Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload all required documents
- Submit the online application form.
- Pay the registration fee online through Credit/Debit Card or net-banking.
- Take a printout of duly filled in application form and payment receipt for future use.
Documents Required for B.B.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA Admission in DAV College:-
For UG Courses
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Mark sheet
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended
- Two Passport size photographs
For PG Courses
- 4 Passport size photographs
- Mark sheet of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post-Graduation (As per course)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Permanent Address Proof
DAV College B.B.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.C.A Selection Process:-
The Candidate can be selected on basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the College.The final selection is done after the Documents Verifications.
For Online B.Pharm. & M.Pharm. Admission to MGCGV University | Apply Online Here