Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences is one of the best self-financed premier deemed university of Maharashtra. The campus of the university is spread over 125 acres of land. The University campus is located in Sawangi, Wardha. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences is also Accredited with A grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It also has been certified by the ISO and HRD, Govt. of India with A grade university. The University has 5 Constituent Colleges. Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences offers various medical courses in different relevant fields including Medical Science, Dental Surgery, Nursing, and Physio – Therapy.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Official Contact Details:
- Address:- Sawangi (Meghe) Wardha, Maharashtra 442005, India
- Mobile Number:- 07152-287701
- Fax NUmber:- 07152-287714
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.dmimsu.edu.in
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
DMIMD offers admissions to the research programmes i.e., Ph.D. with several specializations for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admissions in the Ph.D. Programme can apply directly through online mode on university official website on or before the last date.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences offers Ph.D. Admissions in the following Disciplines:
- Candidates must have passed Masters / M.Phil. degree (minimum 55%) in a relevant discipline, and must have obtained a score of at least 50% in the All India Ph.D. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- A 5% relaxation in the minimum required percentage is given to the reserved category candidates.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Ph.D. Application Process 2018
The application form can be filled in online through university official website.
- Go to the official NEET website
- Register yourself for the examination.
- Register with the DMIMS University as well by filling in the application form from the official university website.
- Pay the application fee via Demand Draft. The DD must be made in favor of the Competent Authority, DMIMS (DU) payable at Nagpur.
Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the University and followed by an Interview.
For More Details About DMIMS Ph.D. Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here.