D Y Patil University, Pune was established in 2019 by Government of Maharashtra under the Act No. VI of 2019. The university is founded to provide quality education and contribute towards the social responsibility. It offers various courses under different fields of Agriculture, Medical, Science, Engineering, Management, Design and many more.
Engineering, Management, and Architecture
- The required minimum qualification for admission to a Ph. D Program shall normally be a two years Master's OR M. Phil Degree from any accredited Indian or Foreign University in the relevant field. She/he must have obtained 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in the Master's or M.Phil
- In the case of SC / ST candidates, the minimum required aggregate marks shall be 50%.
How to Apply
Candidates can register themselves for admission to Ph.D. programme through online application process within the stipulated time.
Candidates can obtain the prescribed application form at the university’s official website. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled with the following relevant information:
- Qualification and details of previous study and full particulars of publications (with prints) to his/ her credit in accredited journals
- Duly filled-in forms, along with Registration fee as prescribed by the university
- Detailed research proposal (8 copies) duly signed by his institute head or guide.
- Along with duly filled-in applications, candidate should submit a fee of Rs. 5000/-
Ph.D. Programme Fees and Payment Schedule
- Academic Fees (Per Annum)- Rs. 1,00,000/Year
- University Deposit (Refundable)- Rs. 5,000/-
- First Installment - Rs. 30,000/- (As “ Seat Acceptance Fee” at the time of provisional admission on the date of allotment of seat for the academic year)
- Second Installment - Rs. 35,000/-
- Third Installment - Rs. 40,000/-
NOTE- Payment Of Application Form Fee, Registration Fee, Course Fee Can Be Paid Via Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking. Please note that Admission Application Form Fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates will be selected for Ph.D. programme on the basis of their merit in the All India Entrance Test (AIET), followed by personal interview.
- Only candidates who qualify AIET and personal interview will be provisionally registered to undergo a minimum 6 months Pre-Ph.D. course and pass it with at least 55% marks.
- Upon successful completion of course work and approval from Research and Recognition Committee, candidate will be granted admission to Ph.D. programme.