Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
CPSC – Online Apply for the Assistant Director Post:
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced the notification for the post of Assistant Director in Rural Industries Department. Interested candidates may have to apply before the last date of the application. Information related to the post like education qualification, age or others is given below:
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Posts:
Total Posts: 06
Post Name: Assistant Director (Handloom)
Applicant should have to be a degree Arts/ Science/ Commerce and at least 2 years of experience in handloom, handicrafts.
Fees for the SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & PWD Candidates is Rs. 300 and fee for the Other Category Candidates is Rs. 400 only.
How to Apply Online:
1. Candidates have a valid email id and password.
2. Go to the www.psc.cg.gov.in
3. Click on the recruitment tab and select the post.
4. Click on the registration button.
5. Fill the complete form carefully and check before the submission.
6. Pay the application fees Online.
7. After payment take a printout of payment slip and an application form for future use.
Beginning Date of Application: 23/06/2017
Ending Date of Application Submission: 22/07/2017
Beginning Date of Online Correction: 25/07/2017
Ending Date of Online Correction: 31/07/2017