Cochin University of Science & Technology was established in 1971. Towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Central Government on 4th March 1958, it was the symbol of commitment from the Government of Kerala. In all Faculties/Departments for higher studies and research all Specialisation are available.
- Vision: taught and percolate to the Universe in its totality may the wisdom accrued defy us both the teacher which in essence means “may learning illumine us both”.
Cochin University of Science & Technology Campus Contact Details
- Address: Cochin University, P.O. Kochi, Kerala 682022, India
- Mobile Number: 0484-2577159
- Fax Number: 0484-2577688
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.cusat.ac.in
Cochin University of Science & Technology Programs in which M.Phil and Ph.D
Faculty of Engineering
- Engineering, Marine Engineering
Faculty of Technology
- Computer Applications, Computer Science, Electronics, Instrumentation, Photonics, Polymer Science and Rubber Technology, Ship Technology
Faculty of Environmental Studies
- School of Environmental Studies
Faculty of Humanities
- English and Foreign Languages, Hindi
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Atmospheric Sciences, Chemical Oceanography, Physical Oceanography, Marine Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry, Marine Geology and Geophysics, Industrial Fisheries
Faculty of Sciences
- Applied Chemistry, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Applied Economics, Management Studies
Cochin University of Science & Technology Details regarding M.Phil
- For admission to M.Phil. programme in University Candidate should have a Master’s degree by this University or any other affiliated University with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, will be allowed to reserved categories (SC/ST/VJNT/OBC).
- Candidate who are below the poverty line will also get relaxation during the admission process.
- The merit list will be made on category wise and if a seat belonging to SC/ST/VJNT/OBC category is not filled then it is given to candidate belonging to General category.
- Duration of the program is 1 year.
Cochin University of Science & Technology Details regarding Ph.D
- Candidate should have Master degree + NET or M.Phil Degree with at least 55% marks.
- The students have to go through exam General Aptitude 100 Marks two hours test of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Entrance is organised by University and neccessary for each PhD willing candidate.
- Integrated double degree course on the plea of graduation in any subject is not allowed.
- Candidate must be asked for their research process before admission and a Entrance Test is neccessary for admission for the candidate.
- PhD program in the university has minimum 3 years and Max 05 years.
Cochin University of Science & Technology Research fields
The Doctoral Programs are mainly in the following fields
- Biomedical Imaging Wearable Antennas, Microwave Propagation and Antennas, Intelligent Systems Robotics, Pattern Recognition, Genomic Signal Processing, Signal Processing, Under Water Acoustics, Ocean Electronics
Cochin University of Science & Technology Steps to Apply-
- Visit the official website of University.
- Click on the New Candidate Registration.
- Submit the registration form.
- Now, Login the website by using the username (Email ID) and OTP.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Upload your recent colour photograph and scanned signature.
- Pay the application fee online by using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Take a printout of duly filled in application form and fee receipt for future use.