Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya was established 2012 under the Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Act, 2011. It is a state university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and it has three constituent colleges which are College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry located at Anjora in Durg, College of Dairy Science and Food Technology located at Raipur and a College of Fisheries located at Kawardha. The campus of the University is beautiful and picturesque and also the lush green lawn makes it more attractive and beautiful. The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya offers numerous courses at UG (B.V. Sc & AH, B. Tech (DT), B. F. Sc) and PG (M. V. Sc, M. Tech) level. The University also provides Ph.D. Programme in various streams.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Official Contact Details:
- Address: Anjora Village, Near Shivnadh River, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001, India
- Phone Number: 7714223615
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cgkv.ac.in
Subjects offered in Veterinary Faculty
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Genetics & Breeding
- Livestock Production & Management
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
- Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Ethics & Jurisprudence
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Animal Reproduction Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Wild life health
Subjects offered in Dairy Science and Food Technology Faculty
- Dairy Microbiology
- Dairy Chemistry
- Dairy Science and Food Technology
- Dairy Engineering
Subjects offered in Fisheries Faculty Fisheries Faculty
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Ph. D Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed the master's degree in the relevant area with a minimum of 65% marks from this University or any other recognized University or Institute.
- There is 5% relaxation in marks is given to the all SC / ST category candidates.
Steps to Apply Application form-
- Log on to the University website.
- Download the application form.
- Paste a latest passport size photograph at the given spot.
- Pay the application form fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya” payable at Raipur.
- Send the duly filled in application form along with required documents and DD to the " Registrar, Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya, Durg-491001, Chhattisgarh.
- Before the 2 hours of Common Entrance Test, the candidates can collect their admit cards from the Anjora campus of University.
Documents Required at the time of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Ph. D Counselling:
- 10th class certificate (age proof)
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 10+2 marks sheet and certificate
- Graduation Degree marks sheet and certificate
- Post Graduation Degree marks sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate– if required
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Scorecard of CET
- Valid ID Proof
- Address Proof