Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, formerly known as Kanpur University. It was founded in 1966. The University 170 affiliated colleges. The campus of the university is spread over an area of 264 acres. CSJMU also has a computer centre, a department of Adult and Continuing Education, Communication and a College Development Council. Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University - CSJMU offers numerous UG, PG, and research courses in multiple streams such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Applications, Management, and Medicine.
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Approvals & Affiliations
UGC - AICTE - BCI - NCTE - PCI - Government of Uttar Pradesh
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India-208024
- Phone Number:- 2581280
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.kanpuruniversity.org
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-19
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University invites applications for admission to the Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in various specializations for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates can submit the application form through online mode available on the university website.
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Offers Ph.D. in the following specializations
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Commerce & Business Management), Education, English, Life Science, Sociology
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess a masters degree in the concerned subject or equivalent from this university or any other recognized university with minimum 50% marks in masters degree.
- Candidates who have passed the M.Phil. Degree with minimum 50% marks are also eligible to apply for Ph.D. Admission.
How To Apply for Ph.D. Admission In Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University?
Candidates have to fill the online application form from the official website of kanpur university. Before applying for Kanpur university Ph.D. admission, candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria. Candidates must have to submit the application fee of amount Rs. 1000/- (for general and OBC category candidates) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST category candidates) and upload the following documents:
- CET-2018 Admit Card
- CET-2018 Qualifying Certificate
- Photo Identity Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Marks-sheet of Postgraduate course
- Category (OBC/SC/ST) & Sub-category (PH/BL) certificate from competent authority (if applicable)
- UGC-CSIR JRF Certificate (if applicable)
- 4 passport size photographs
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Ph.D. Application Fee
- For General and OBC category candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST category candidates:- Rs. 500/-
NOTE:- The application fee should be paid through E- Challan of Axis bank, Internet banking of AXIS bank only and Debit/Credit card.
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Ph.D. Admission Process
Selection of the candidate is done on the basis of Common Entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the personal interview. If the candidate will be absent at the time of personal interview then he/she will lose the chance of selection.