Chaudhary Charan Singh University is also known as Meerut University. It is a public state university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The university is named after the seventh prime minister of India. The campus of the university is spread over 222 acres of the land. There are 15 departments in this university. CCS University offers a wide range of courses at Undergraduate and postgraduate level in the departments of Arts, Science, Computer, law, Education, Management, Agriculture and Engineering etc.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Approvals & Affiliations
UGC - NCTE - AICTE - BCI - NAAC - Government of Uttar Pradesh - Govt. of India
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Meerut 250001, Uttar Pradesh
- Phone Number:- +91 121 2763539
- E-mial ID- email@example.com
- Website:- www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Ph.D. Admission 2018-19
Chaudhary Charan Singh University has released official notifications for admission to the full time Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in various specializations for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with all required documents and application fee in university admission office before the last specified date.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess a Master Degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for candidates who belong to SC/ST category) from this university or from any other recognized university.
- Candidates possessing M.Phil. Degree in the relevant stream are also eligible to apply for Ph.D. Admission.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Ph.D. Application Process 2018
The application form for Ph.D. can be filled online on university official website. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the university official website.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for reserved categories) on or before November 30 2018
- Take the printout of duly filled application form along with detailed synopsis to the Supervisor, Head of the Department and Institution concerned on or before last specified date.
- The duly filled application form along with all required documents can also be submitted to the Principal of an approved Research Center.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Ph.D. Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 250/-
Documents Required for Ph.D. Admission In Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Photostat copies of School / Degree Certificates
- Photostat copies of Marks / Grade Statements
- Photostat copies of Date of Birth Certificate
- Photostat copies of the syllabi of the last qualifying examination
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Ph.D. Admission Process
Candidates are selected for Ph.D admission on the basis of their merit in the entrance test and interview, conducted by the university. Candidates who have already qualified any national level exam such as GATE/CSIR/NET/JRF etc. are exempted from the entrance test and will be shortlisted solely on the basis of their performance in the interview, conducted by the university.