Chaudhary Charan Singh University is a public state university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. It is also known as Meerut University. The university is named after the seventh prime minister of India. The university campus is spread over 222 acres of the land. The university has 15 departments. CCS University offers a vide variety of courses at Undergraduate, postgraduate, and Doctorate level in the departments of Arts, Science, Computer, law, Education, Management, Agriculture and Engineering etc.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Approvals & Affiliations
UGC - NCTE - AICTE - BCI - NAAC - Government of Uttar Pradesh - Govt. of India
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Meerut 250001, Uttar Pradesh
- Phone Number:- +91 121 2763539
- E-mial ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
Chaudhary Charan Singh University M.Phil. Admission 2018-19
Chaudhary Charan Singh University invites applications for admission to the full time M.Phil. (Master of Philosophy) in various specializations for the educational session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in M.Phil. programme can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with all required documents and application fee in university admission office before the last specified date.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University M.Phil. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess Master degree in the concerned subject from this university or any other recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
How to Apply for M.Phil. Admission In Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
The application form for all the courses can be filled online on university official website. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of CCS University.
- Find the "Online Admission" link and open it.
- Fill complete details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for reserved categories) through the available mode of payment.
- Take the printout of duly filled application form along with detailed synopsis to the Supervisor, Head of the Department and Institution concerned on or before last specified date.
NOTE- The duly filled application form along with all required documents can also be submitted to the Principal of an approved Research Center.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University M.Phil. Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 700/- (Seven Hundred Only)
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only)
- Additional Late Fee- Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only)
Documents Required for M.Phil. Admission In Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Essential Qualification details (Percentage of marks/CGPA, University/college information)
- Front facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses
- SC/ST Certificates
- Domicile Certificates
- Migration Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
Chaudhary Charan Singh University M.Phil. Admission Procedure
Candidates will be selected for M.Phil admission on the basis of their merit in the entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the Presentation and Thesis Discussion. Candidates who have already qualified any national level exam such as GATE/CSIR/NET/JRF etc. are exempted from the entrance test and will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the interview, conducted by the university.