The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) is set up by Government of India. It is a central university established in 2009 by Professor Jai Rup Singh. The University is located in Ghuda Village on Bathinda-Badal Road and the main campus of the University is spread over 500 acres of land. It is recognized by the UGC and it is also accredited with 'A' grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab has established a Central Instrumentation Laboratory, Computer Centre, Air-conditioned lecture rooms, and well-equipped science laboratories. It offers numerous Masters and Doctoral degree programs in the fields of Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, Management, Law and Pharmaceutical Studies.
Central University of Punjab (CUP) Official Contact Details:-
- Address:- Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab, India- 151001
- Phone Number:- +91-164-2864122
- Fax Number:- +91-164-2864106
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.cup.edu.in
Central University of Punjab Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
The Central University of Punjab invites applications for admissions to the Ph.D. Programme in multiple disciplines for the academic session 2018-2019. Candidates can apply online only before the specified date and time.
Central University of Punjab Offers Ph.D. Programme in the following specializations:-
- Animal Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Computational Sciences
- Computer Science & Technology
- Economic Studies
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Human Genetics & Molecular Medicine
- English (Applied Linguistics)
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Physical Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- South and Central Asian Studies
- Political Science
Central University of Punjab Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:-
- Applicant must possess a Master's degree in the relevant field with 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized university or Institute.
How to Apply for Ph.D. Admissions in CUP, Bathinda?
Eligible or Interested candidates can apply for Ph.D. by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of University.
- Navigate to the “Academics’ tab on the menu bar
- Click on ‘Admission’ from the drop-down options
- On the next page, click on ‘Ph.D. online form link’
- Register yourself and fill the Online application form
- Pay the application fee online through debit/credit card or net-banking.
- Take a printout of duly filled in application form for future use.
Central University of Punjab Ph.D. Application Fee:-
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 400/-
Central University of Punjab Ph.D. Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the written test conducted by the University. Candidates who have qualified the UGC NET/JRF examinations are exempted from CUCET 2017 written exam. such candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
For More Details About Central University of Punjab (CUP), Ph.D. Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of University or Click Here