CBSE, also known as Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a Board of Education for public and private schools under the Union Government of India. It is a national level board of education in India. The Central Board of Secondary Education affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India.
CBSE has conducted the examinations for Class 12th. As far as the results of the Class 10+2 examinations are concerned, the board is totally tight-lipped about it. However, if the past trends are to be believed then the students can expect the results in the month of June. Last year, the results of the Class 12th examinations were declared on June 3, 2017. Near about 16,80,200 candidates have registered for Class 10+2 examinations and eagerly waiting to check their exam result. The results will be announced on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in.
How to check CBSE Class 12th Results 2018
Here in this section we have mentioned some steps to check CBSE Class 10+2 Result online at cbse.nic.in
- Visit the official website of CBSE i.e., www.cbse.nic.in
- Click on “CBSE 12th Result 2018” on the results page.
- Enter the CBSE Roll Number, Date of Birth, and School Number (as mentioned on your admit card OR roll number slip).
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
- CBSE 10th result 2018 with subject-wise marks (theory & practical, qualifying status, and overall score) will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the result and take a printout for future references.
Different modes to check CBSE Class 12th Result 2018
CBSE Class 10+2 Results 2018 can also be accessed through the following modes:
IVR:- IVR system that provides you with the results via a call (charged at 30p per minute/ per roll number). To check the Class 12th CBSE result, dial the following numbers:
- (1) 011-24357276, 011-28127030 (MTNL) (2) 54321223 (Tata Teleservices) (3) 54321202 (Airtel)
SMS:- Students can also check their CBSE 12th result via SMS too (charged at 50p per SMS). To check the Class 12th CBSE result, Type ‘CBSE 12 [roll no]’ and send it any of the following listed service providers.
- (1) 52001 (MTNL) (2) 57766 (BSNL) (3) 5800002 (Aircel) (4) 55456068 (Idea) (5) 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Teleservices) (6) 54321202 (Airtel) (7) 9212357123 (NIC)
DigiLocker:- Students can register themselves to get to get DigiLocker account by providing a vaild mobile number. The account details of the DigiLocker will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE. Student will get your mark sheets for CBSE Board Results 2018 in your Digilocker.
School Website:- Some reputed schools post the CBSE Class 12th Results 2018 on their website, so you can check out school website as well.
CBSE Class 12th Result | Grading Scheme
The minimum qualifying grade for passing the Class 10+2 examination is grade D. Students getting E1 or E2 grades, will have to sit in re-examination within a month. Check out, how the grading goes with marks obtained.
Marks Obtained Grade Allotted Grade Point (GP) Allotted
91-100 A1 10
81-90 A2 9
71-80 B1 8
61-70 B2 7
51-60 C1 6
41-50 C2 5
33-40 D 4
21-32 E1 –
00-20 E2 –
How to calculate CGPA in CBSE Board?
Students will also get overall grade point for five subjects. This grading is also known as CGPA (cumulative grade point average). Though your CGPA is written on the mark sheet, you should know how to do it.
- Add your grade points in the main five subjects, and then divide it by 5.
- In order to convert your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5.
For more updates and news about CBSE Class 12th Result 2018 date, please bookmark this page and visit it regularly. You can also register for our email update services under which we would be providing regular updates and news to the concerned students about CBSE 12th Result.