Calicut University, formerly known as the University of Calicut. It is the second university to be established in the region. It was founded in 1968. The university has 54 constituent colleges and 426 affiliated colleges. The campus of the University is spread over 500 acres in the rural outskirt of Malappuram & had the feel of a hill station. The University of Calicut offers various UG, PG and Doctoral Courses in different streams of Education, Sciences, Management, Arts, Commerce, and Social Work etc.
Calicut University Approval and Affiliation
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- PCI - Pharmacy Council of India
- NCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
- NAAC - National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- MHRD - Ministry of Human Resource Development
- MCI - Medical Council of India
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
Calicut University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Malappuram, Calicut, Kerala 673635, India
- Contact No:- 0494-2407227
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.universityofcalicut.in
Calicut University MBA Admission 2018
The University of Calicut invites application for admission to MBA course after the announcement of result of KMAT Kerala in the official website of Calicut University. Candidates who wish to join the course can apply through online mode on the official website of university.
Calicut University MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed any bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks from this university or from any other university or institute recognized by the UGC or AICTE.
- If Candidates have a bachelor’s degree from School of Distance Education, University of Calicut, then they are also eligible for MBA programme admission.
Calicut University MBA Course Duration- 2 Years
Calicut University MBA Application Process 2018
The registration process for the MBA program is done through the online mode on university official website. Here are the steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Navigate the "PG entrance 2018/MBA Admission 2018" link and click on it.
- Fill the online application form and upload all required documents such as passport size photograph and signature of the applicant.
- After submitting an online application, select the purpose "Application fee for MBA Admission 2018" while processing the Challan.
- After payment, take a print out of filled application form.
In order to complete the application process, candidate should have to send the printout of the application along with the original challan receipt and a self addressed Rs.5/- stamped envelope (26cmx15cm) directly to ‘The Head, Department of Commerce and Management Studies, Calicut University Campus, University of Calicut, Malappuram 673 635’ so as to reach the same on or before May 25, 2018.
Calicut University MBA Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Calicut University MBA Selection Procedure
Admission to the MBA course is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test called KMAT Kerala or CAT / CMAT conducted by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)/MAT and followed by the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The candidates will be ranked according to the following criteria:
- Entrance test score:- 120 marks
- 10+2 / PDC marks:- 30 marks
- Group discussion:- 25 marks
- Personal Interview:- 25 marks