Welcome to the Bombay Teachers' Training College website. It has been intended to furnish you with basic data about the school and the instructor's readiness process. The school has subscribed to moving in the direction of national and worldwide differentiation to get ready pioneers in training.
Our personnel and staff invest heavily in school, which is one of the most established and biggest in the metropolitan region. We are focused on offering instructors preparing programs from Kindergarten to post-graduation and doctoral programs in training, a far-reaching scope of excellent projects that exemplify greatness and development in training through educating, research, and expansion work. The shifted scholastic and educational encounters of our workforce, understudies and graduated class make a mutual dynamism that moves and inspires every one of the individuals who enter its entryways.
Bombay Teacher's Training College About B.Ed Admission 2020
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time college class affirmed by the National Council for Technical Education (NCTE) and offered by the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
Applicants with at any rate 50% checks either in the Bachelor's certificate as well as in the Master's certificate in sciences/sociologies/mankind, Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in science and arithmetic with 55% imprints or some other capability proportional thereto, are qualified for admission to the program.
- The affirmation system is concentrated and is led by the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra. The hopeful up-and-comers need to show up in the CET test and experience the technique of confirmation led by the Directorate. The school is a helped minority foundation and half of the 100 seats in the B.Ed. course are saved for Sindhi minority applicants. Sindhi up-and-comers should likewise show up for the CET similarly as normal applicants. Sindhi up-and-comers may contact the school office for application structures and more data.
- Graduates from any Recognized University, Agricultural University, Open University, and Deemed University in; Arts, Science, Commerce, Home Science, Agriculture Science are qualified to show up for C.E.T.
- Alongside the alumni, the applicants showing up for degree assessments of March/April of the scholarly year from any Recognized University, Agricultural University, Open University, and Deemed University in; Arts, Science, Commerce, Home Science, Agriculture Science are qualified to show up for C.E.T.
- Up-and-comers having a place with open and Reserve classification must make sure about at any rate 18 and 15 checks in C.E.T.
- Applicants having proportional Degrees of different colleges are not qualified for B.Ed. Confirmation. For example Sanskrit – Shastri Degree, Hindi – Sahitya Sudhakar and so forth.
- For candidates of Open classification, Other Backward Class (OBC), and Special Backward Class (SBC) classification least 45% in degree assessment. For candidates of Scheduled Caste class least 40% in degree assessment. On the off chance that any University has semester design, at that point normal level of imprints for both the semesters ought to be considered.
Bombay Teacher's Training College Contact Details-
Address: MB Marg, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2204 7160