Bodoland University Department of Computer Science and Tech was established in the year 2011 and after that several students successfully completed their postgraduate studies. The no. of seats is 60 in MCA and 30 in Master in Science(CS & IT). Ph. D. program will be started soon by department. Irrespective of caste, creed or economic status new university fulfilled the dreams of the people of entire lower Assam by providing them education. The Department is well-equipped with basic laboratory and instrumentation facility amenities
Vision: : To provide knowledge on to explore and utilize plant based resources of the region . Bodoland University is a leading public university who wants some socio-cultural, economic ,moral values, scientific temper and political leadership qualities into its students in order to meet the regional, global and national challenges.
Bodoland University Campus Contact Details
- Address: Rangalikhata, Deborgaon, Kokrajhar, Assam-783370, India
- Mobile Number: 03661- 277149
- Fax Number: 03661- 277149
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
Bodoland University Approval and Affiliation
- Approved by: AICTE,NCTE,UGC
- Affiliated with: State University
Bodoland University Courses offered by Department of Computer Science and Tech
Bodoland University Master in Computer Application(MCA)
- Intake: 60
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 50% marks for General, OBC and 45% for ST & SC
Bodoland University Master in Science(CS & IT)
- Intake: 30
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Candidate should have B.Sc with Computer Science/ Information Technology or BE/ B.Tech (CSE or IT from a recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 50% marks for General, OBC and 45% for ST & SC
Bodoland University Registration Process
- Candidate can register them self on the official website of the university http://www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
- After this they will be given a login ID and password
- Candidate can fill online form but he should have following things with him
- Candidate mobile, candidate Documents, Soft copy of photo and your signature.
- Before filling the application the candidate must read the guidelines.
- Then fill your details in the application
Bodoland University Admission Process
Admission will be given on the base of marks of candidates in his eligible education qualification. If the marks of two candidates is same then admission will be given to elder candidate.
Bodoland University Documents Required for Admission
- Latest Character certificate
- School leaving Certificate/ College leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheet at the qualifying examination (Intermediate/PUC/HSC/Etc.) and 10th standard.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)