Bharathiar University is the best public university established in 1982 by the state government of Tamil Nadu. The main campus of the university is located in Coimbatore District of Tamil Nadu. 1n 1985, the university is recognized by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. The University is named after the great national poet Subramania Bharathi. Bharathiar University has 104 affiliated colleges or Institutes. The University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, research courses in various departments Commerce, Computer Application, Social work, Education, Physical Education, Human Resource Management, Mass Communication.
Bharathiar University Official Contact Details
BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE
- Address: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Phone Number: 0422-2422222, 2422223
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.b-u.ac.in
Bharathiar University Post Graduation Courses Admissions 2018
The University offers 25 PG Courses in Science, 9 PG Courses In Arts, and various courses in the above all departments. Bharathiar University Invites applications for admission to the various PG Level courses for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates can apply for admission through either the online mode or by the offline mode.
Courses Offered By The University:
Bharathiar University Post Graduation Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have graduation degree in the related discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
- There is 5% relaxation in marks for all reserved category candidates.
Bharathiar University Post Graduation Course Duration:
The duration of all PG Courses offered by the University is Two Years.
How To Apply for PG Courses Admission in Bharathiar University?
Candidates may choose to apply online or can even apply offline.
- Visit the University website
- Register on the Website
- After the successful registration download the application form
- Fill the application form with all important details
- Pay the application form fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 300 for general category and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Category drawn in favor of The Registrar, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore.
- Attach all required documents with the form and send it to the following address:
Professor & Head,
Department of ‘Name of the Department’
Coimbatore – 641 046
The application should be accompanied with attested Photocopies of the following certificates:
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo of the Candidate
Bharathiar University Post Graduation Courses Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Entrance Exam & Merit List.
Bharathiar University Post Graduation Courses Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Total Number of Questions: 60
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)
- Duration: 90 Minutes
Bharathiar University Post Graduation Courses Reservation Criteria
The Reservation Criteria is different for all categories.
- BC Category: 26.5% + 3.5% (Overall)
- BC Muslim Category: 3.5%
- OC: 31%
- SC/ST Category: 15% +3% + 1%
- Most Backward Caste Category: 20%
- Arunthathiyar Category: 3%
- Registration Start Date: 27-04-2018
- Registration Last Date: 20-05-2018
For More Information About Bharathiar University PG Courses Admission 2018 Visit Official Website or Click Here