Bharath University is also known as Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research or BIHER. The main mission of the university is to provide high-quality education to around 10000 students from across the world in multi-stream. The campus of the university is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and spread over 305 Acres of land. In addition to its main campus, the university also has 4 campuses located in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level courses in different fields of Engineering, Architecture, Commerce, Science, Arts, Computer Applications, , and Business Administration etc.
Bharath University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- COA- Council of Architecture
- NAAC- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Government of Tamil Nadu
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research Campus Contact Details
- Address:- # 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai - 600 073, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone Number:- + 91 - 44 - 2229 0742, 2229 0125
- Fax Number:- + 91 - 44 - 2229 3886
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.bharathuniv.ac.in
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai MBA Admission 2018
Bharath University invites applications for admissions to the AICTE approved MBA (Master of Business Administration) in various specializations for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates can apply either through online and offline mode.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai Offers MBA in the following Disciplines
Human Resource, Financial, Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Banking and Insurance, International Business, Hospital and Healthcare, Nutrition and Health Care, Education, Media and Entertainment, Tourism and Hospitality, and Business Analytics.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed Graduation Degree from any recognized university with minimum of 60% (55% for SC / ST / OBC Category Candidates) marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai MBA Course Duration:- 2 Years
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai MBA Application Process 2018
The registration process for the MBA course is done through both Online and Offline Mode. Here are the detailed steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of Bharath University.
- Click on the registration button and enter all required details in the form.
- After successful registration, Enter your registered user id and unique password to log in.
- Fill up all the required information in the online application form.
- Upload a latest photo and copy of the scanned signature.
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Now, Save the online form.
- Pay the application fee through Debit Card or Credit Card or NEFT.
- Take a printout of duly filled in application form and fee slip for future reference.
Candidates can download the application form from the University Official Website or can also obtain the same from the Bharath University campus or corporate office on payment of the prescribed amount. Candidates have to fill the application form in BLOCK LETTERS using a blue or black ball pen. Send the duly filled in application form along with all attested photocopies of all the required documents and a Demand Draft to the following address:
173 Agharam Road, Selaiyur, Tambaram, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India-600073
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai MBA Admission Procedure
The selection process consists of an entrance examination conducted by the University and followed by the group discussion and personal interview. GMAT / CAT or the equivalent may also be considered for MBA admission.